Page 1 of 2
Chillin' with my buddies after a good day's fasting (Ramadan month). We're outside on the streets having a good time, although at a loud volume, and this cop pulls up. He's like, "Oh we got some complaints that you guys are a little disturbing and loud...kicking around beer bottles (lol it was an energy drink can)..."

We're just like "..."

"That was an energy drink. There's an Icee cup over there if you wanna check it out too. We're sorry about the volume."

He's just like "Oh it's alright guys. You guys look like a good bunch that don't mean harm, it's just that people see a loud bunch in dark cloths, blah blah blah"

So he was tight, but I was freakin' shaking lol.

And tomorrow the bunch is chillin' at my house. We're staying inside and playin' some pool haha
Thanks for sharing
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Thanks for sharing

lol NP man i just want other ppl to know bout my wild life lol!Haha
you rebel.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
man, this thread is ice cool.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by rigiddigits
Ice cool!

The way the post was laid out I thought TS had written a song. I am sorely disappointed

Lol i write so many songs, i just sit back and get high and just write lol, nothin better lol
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Terrorist.

!!!!

Omg I think you just won the funniest, most quick-witted reply award!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
You owe me a time machine because that is going to bore me to tears for the next 10 years.. tonight was ice cool.. maybe when you're burning in hell is won't be so "cool"..
Awesome! God I can't even express in words how excited I am about that!

Oh wait. Yes I can. I don't care.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
UG is ice cool
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by andy_thomas
Awesome! God I can't even express in words how excited I am about that!

Oh wait. Yes I can. I don't care.

Lol man, chillax i was just tellin a crazie story lol. no worries right?

Stop player-hating on this thread, guys, I'm totally serial
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
i spent most of last night with my face in a toilet bowl.
ice cool.

maybe a few spells laid out on the tarmac aswell.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
This one night was ice cool. I went to the store bought a cd and some Ben & Jerrys. I came home. I put the cd in my computer, and listened to it. I ate my ice cream. Surfed the Pit and went to bed. Man, that night was ice cool.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Man, I got pneumonia just from reading this thread.

brrrrr

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by uk.mace
ooh, you gonna watch the prestige? I heard last time you didn't make it the whole way through...

You think your life is wild? Last night my parents caught me watching TV at 9:30 when my bedtime was clearly 9:00. I was so fucked
Quote by uk.mace
ooh, you gonna watch the prestige? I heard last time you didn't make it the whole way through...

BURN!
Go easy on TS. He's probably 13 or 14.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Go easy on TS. He's probably 13 or 14.

it says he was born in 1949 and he's a spaceman/assasin on his profile. sounds legit dude.

he's trying to get known as "Ice cool" instead of "The guy who stoped Prestige for a good ol' group fapping"
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
That was ice cool!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Page 1 of 2