Page 1 of 2
Sounds counter-intuitive but if done right it seems to work. I guess it scares them off or something.

Was in a club last night with a few friends, one of them picked up someone else's drink (not sure if he meant to or not) and the guy immediately came running over and took it back off him. My mate apologised but the guy carried on shouting at him. I came over and put my hand on the fella's shoulder and told him it was just a misunderstanding, calm down no need to fight over it. He kept giving it lip to my mate, and I kept saying we were all here for a good night no need to spoil it by doing anything stupid. Then he tried to push me out of the way so I immediately changed my tone, grabbed his arm and started shouting at him telling him I'd rip his ****ing face off if he didn't **** off right now. He was a fair bit bigger than me and older, but he seemed so shocked that he just walked off.

It's worked other times as well, when some black tried to mug me in London and I decided to try and bluff it. Asked him if he knew who I was, that I ran with people who were bigger than just council estate black kids with knives and if he laid one finger on me he'd better kill me or else he'd go home to find his home burnt to the ground and family dead. All absolute toss really because I'm an adorable sort, but he left me alone.
holy crap. You had quite the night man. First it was all ice cool, and then you got all agressive and whatnot.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
The second part is so racist
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Union Jake
I immediately changed my tone, grabbed his arm and started shouting at him telling him I'd rip his ****ing face off if he didn't **** off right now.
Quote by Union Jake
I'm an adorable sort
o.O

I don't think it's the best way at all. It's such a huge risk. You could provoke someone into seriously hurting you and/or your friends by being an antagonistic twerp. The less aggression in the world the better IMO.
I've never been in a fight, I attribute it to my mean stare.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
at the second bit.

I'd say it's not necessarily aggression, but confidence. Once I was walking along the bottom of a high street near my school and these four guys came up to me and a friend and started trying to pick a fight briefly. I just called them fucking retards and then started walking off. They followed us for a bit and shouted things and we were just laughing so they pissed off.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You should have just invited them to circle jerk with you and your friends TS. You know, stick with what you're good at.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
You should have just invited them to circle jerk with you and your friends TS. You know, stick with what you're good at.

You starting bruv? I'll have you
Quote by rigiddigits
o.O

I don't think it's the best way at all. It's such a huge risk. You could provoke someone into seriously hurting you and/or your friends by being an antagonistic twerp. The less aggression in the world the better IMO.

He's trying to be remembered as "the-guy-who-makes-gangstas-back-off-with-a-mean-stare"" instead of Union Jack-off, famous for having turned off "the prestige" to jack off with his room-mates.

EDIT: shite, beaten to it....
i'm so ice cool all I have to say is "I'M DA PIT, NIGRA" and they gtf away from me
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
Quote by zObiPhiOn
He's trying to be remembered as "the-guy-who-makes-gangstas-back-off-with-a-mean-stare"" instead of Union Jack-off, famous for having turned off "the prestige" to jack off with his room-mates.

Actually I'm not trying to be remembered at all
Quote by zObiPhiOn

Hang on, TS is THAT guy?

I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
My little brother and his friends beat up some 35 year old fat guy yesterday so they were aggresive but the fat guy still followed them and said he was gonna kick their heads in.
ahahahahahahha
the second story is so clearly a lie!
bet you got well excited while writing it, though!
I'm immediately reminded of the dude with the "jacked fibras"

Union Jack-off.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by uk.mace
is that an invite? can i come too?
but this time can we just get straight to it, i've already seen the pretsige

bravo
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
The real best way to avoid a fight?
Make is seem that you are so disinterested in the world that it doesn't matter what happens as long as it doesn't affect you.
Then you won't get stabbed by some crazy, probably.
Quote by Union Jake

It's worked other times as well, when some black tried to mug me in London and I decided to try and bluff it. Asked him if he knew who I was, that I ran with people who were bigger than just council estate black kids with knives and if he laid one finger on me he'd better kill me or else he'd go home to find his home burnt to the ground and family dead. All absolute toss really because I'm an adorable sort, but he left me alone.

Some black attacked you?

Shit man, you're brave.
But in all seriousness, it depends on the situation, some people are nutters who wouldn't hesitate to smash your face.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Some black attacked you?

Shit man, you're brave.
But in all seriousness, it depends on the situation, some people are nutters who wouldn't hesitate to smash your face.

Yeah man, wow i feel sorry for that smoke, that black man just looks ready to attack.
Quote by CTFOD

no its not

OH SHIT ITS THAT GUY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA111!!!1!1!ONE111
Last edited by Tedward at Sep 21, 2008,
I kinda agree with TS. A few times I've been with my dad and people have got aggressive with him, when he's aggressive back they change. One guy wanted to fight him once so he went over to this guy and he jumped over the wall and tried to get away. Epic lulz followed.

EDIT: LMAO at the black
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Last edited by Friendly Stoat at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
Hang on, TS is THAT guy?

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Next time, invite them over to watch The Prestige if they try to fight you...

THEN they'll see that you are not to be messed with!!!!
Quote by donender
Some black attacked you?

Shit man, you're brave.

haha I swear people on this site have a picture for everything!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Union Jake
Sounds counter-intuitive but if done right it seems to work. I guess it scares them off or something.

Was in a club last night with a few friends, one of them picked up someone else's drink (not sure if he meant to or not) and the guy immediately came running over and took it back off him. My mate apologised but the guy carried on shouting at him. I came over and put my hand on the fella's shoulder and told him it was just a misunderstanding, calm down no need to fight over it. He kept giving it lip to my mate, and I kept saying we were all here for a good night no need to spoil it by doing anything stupid. Then he tried to push me out of the way so I immediately changed my tone, grabbed his arm and started shouting at him telling him I'd rip his ****ing face off if he didn't **** off right now. He was a fair bit bigger than me and older, but he seemed so shocked that he just walked off.

Did you threaten him with a circle Jerk?
Quote by CTFOD

thats what I thought! the term is black man
Quote by terrencemaddox

lol!!

its a good plan if they are all mouth, but if someone takes up your challenge, there just gonna kick the shit out of you (y)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Eric 666
No you little bitch

i think you mean...

Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by irongoat666
i think you mean...

YOINK!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Page 1 of 2