Get over it...you'll earn your money back
39 28%
OH HELL NO...go steal money from other people
35 25%
Go find a midget and beat the shit out of it to cure your anger
67 48%
Voters: 141.
Page 1 of 2
yea so i had like 100 dollars in my wallet, and some bitch stole 80 dollars straight up. I cant remember who did it since i was wasted last night, but it had to be someone in my dorm. So UG what should i do...
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
I vote for random Cavity Searches.

And pics.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

This. Everybody loves cavity searches!
Hold a benefit concert.

Alternatively, ask everyone in your dorm and look for body language in the person's demeanor as he/she responds. You'll know who took it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by frankv
Maybe you spent it on the stuff you got drunk on?

This man makes a good point
maybe watch some South Park. The episode called "Scott tenorman must die" is helpfull.
Get AK-47 and start shooting random people. If I feel angry, it makes me feel better.
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

why would some1 steal 80 bones from your wallet and then say "hey ill be a nice person and leave them 20" dude i would have taken your hundred, your wallet, your id, any credit cards u might have (free gas) and your phone, so maybe frank is right and you spent that on the booze?
D;
Quote by BornToRun
Get AK-47 and start shooting random people. If I feel angry, it makes me feel better.

Ice-cool dude!
Quote by phoenix_88
you should stop carrying a lot of money on you when you're getting drunk, dumbass.

+1. Yes, it was wrong of someone to steal from you, but if you're too drunk to remember who did it, then maybe you brought it on yourself?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
why would some1 steal 80 bones from your wallet and then say "hey ill be a nice person and leave them 20" dude i would have taken your hundred, your wallet, your id, any credit cards u might have (free gas) and your phone, so maybe frank is right and you spent that on the booze?

This man makes another good point
no i didnt spend it on the booze. we already had a fridge full of beer. I think someone stole it before i started drinking. and just ****ign pissed off right now
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
I've had this happen to me on many occasions like every other night.

As an experienced drunk and by far thee best drunk on UG I want to tell you that you probably spent a lot of money on things you do not remember. If not ask around. You're not getting in back don't fret too much about it.

Straight up.
Quote by FirstAccount
I've had this happen to me on many occasions like every other night.

As an experienced drunk and by far thee best drunk on UG I want to tell you that you probably spent a lot of money on things you do not remember. If not ask around. You're not getting in back don't fret too much about it.

Straight up.

This then, probably.
get a hammer and take picture of yourself holding it while doing scary faces and looking mean
two and a half men.
Quote by CTFOD

And pics.

Slashified is not a dentist. If anything, he sounds like a surgeon.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
find out who did it.

...With random cavity searches.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage Rape Pillage
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
DON'T CARRY ANYTHING OF VALUE IF YOU PLAN ON GETTING WASTED. I lost $20 the other day and found out I bought pizza for everyone. I take my cellphone, $10, and a lighter/cigarettes. My wallet never goes with me to parties.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by MightyAl
I think the TS gave someone $80 for a blowjob when he was pissed.

And she took the money and ran away without giving TS the bj.
Therefore all i can say is TS got OWNED!!!!
Quote by ughhhhhhhh

+1

Nobody really cares about your $80, you could easily earn it back.

It's your fault you got wasted and are irresponsible. You shouldn't be drinking alcohol as it is bad for you. Also, knowing you have valuables on you and could be easily taken advantage of.
There are no sensible suggestions in the poll. So... I'd say a dorm shootup is your only option.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

If you were smashed, you might not have had it stolen. You probably bought a lollipop for like $80 or something.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Dear TS.

You have blown 80 bucks on a cheap hooker.
In an interesting turn of coincidence, 80 is also the number of interesting diseases you have now contracted from said slag. Enjoy your opportunistic infections, and I hope your limbs don't disintegrate before you can total the bitch.

Regards,
LordBishek
Page 1 of 2