Page 1 of 2
and its discontinued =( its called the OLP MS Anarchy Electric Guitar
if anyone has one and would sell it i would give the deed to my home for it jk but i would buy it.

Last edited by zaks at Sep 21, 2008,
I'm a huge punk fan, and that looks like ASS.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
o well i guess im different i like things that stand out and that defently does the job
Quote by Killedelphia19
No, THIS is a sexy guitar

Dude what brand is that?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by zaks
o well i guess im different i like things that stand out and that defently does the job

Ok, if you made it look like that yourself, then yeah it's cool and unique.
But that's just mass producing 'character' if you want something like that, get a standard guitar and do it yourself.
Don't like it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
ugh... give me a tobacco burst over that any day.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by King Baby Duck
Ok, if you made it look like that yourself, then yeah it's cool and unique.
But that's just mass producing 'character' if you want something like that, get a standard guitar and do it yourself.

well of course i would add to it to make it more personalized but i think its a nice guitar and when it was avalible it was only like 350$ i thnk
I see "UGs" on it.
No wonder it looks like ass

If you want to be different, get your own guitar, any guitar really, when it gets bashed up, and stuff gets put on it, that's how you're different, that's where the character comes from.
Just having a stickered up guitar for no reason isn't going to be "cool". Well it will be to the cool kids who hang around the library/skatepark/other cool hang out smoking weed all day, but the point being, a guitar builds character from time, not from how PONX it looks.

And this doesn't "defently" do the job, I'm assuming, the body wood will be okay, but the pickups will be ass, and the tuners probably not so good, I'm not sure on the price but, there are plenty of budget HH hardtail guitars that would do the job more than this and that would probably stand out more.
But NO guitar, unless it's one of a kind, or at least a very limited run, can be "different" and even then, it will comform to about 5 other guitar attributes, "different" guitars are hard to come by.
Dude.

You can make one of your own finishes like that.

Just glue or tape a bunch of newspaper onto your guitar and spraypaint an anarchy sign over it.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by zaks

Punk used to have a DIY(do it yourself) ethic. If you buy this, you're allowing a company to do it for you - very un-punk. Would-be punk turned to sheep.
Am I the only one who likes it? Sure, I'm not an anarchist, but that looks awesome! Fine, call me a hypocrite.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
The wangcaster is way more punk.

Fighting against the traditional american value of holding back public indecency!
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
The wangcaster is way more punk.

Fighting against the traditional american value of holding back pubic indecency!

fixed
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by customisbetter
+1^^
NAstay! but to each his own i guess. the spray painted Anarchy symbol is a little over the top. Anarchy doesn't work. Ever.

^this.
and also, this:
Quote by rcmaster0072002
lol how old are you dude?

no wonder why they discontinued it.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
...they couldn't afford wood so they used recycled newspaper and spraypaint...WTF!?

Seriously, if you actually want that.. grab som newspaper, tape it to your guitar, spray paint all over it...

Then kill yourself for desecrating a guitar.

EDIT: Sexy? not really, looks like it has aids.
Last edited by Rezuya at Sep 21, 2008,
Buying it pre-punk'd from some big company isn't very punk... if you're into that sort of thing.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Quote by caraluzzo
I just threw up a little..
Ew.

Fixed.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Since when did anarchism become sellable?
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by zacharydak
Since when did anarchism become sellable?

Oh right, aren't radical anarchists against global markets?
just buy some off-brand LP for 50 bucks and do it youself a few times... i did that, except i sanded it back and painted stuff on it for an art project

And be careful of punk these days... You'll get more associated with simple plan and blink 182 than Black Flag and NOFX
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by zaks
omg r u seriouse i love that thing you people r HARSH!

Stuff like that is supposed to be DIY. If the factory does it, it loses any kind of coolness factor.
Dickless.
Don't tell em you're 17, tell them you're 12, you're gonna make us other 17 year olds look we're some kinda posers who like really shitty art on our guitars, along with an anarchy symbol we drew with the lipstick we stole from our mom. WE DIDN'T DO THAT!
Quote by shibbiez
Don't tell em you're 17, tell them you're 12, you're gonna make us other 17 year olds look we're some kinda posers who like really shitty art on our guitars, along with an anarchy symbol we drew with the lipstick we stole from our mom. WE DIDN'T DO THAT!

Not funny.
I despise stuff like that. Waste of guitars to put an anarchy symbol on it..i m ean i get the whole punk thing..but i still think its stupid.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Just looks like the typical sort of "newspaper cut-out collage" punk decal that you see on all punk album covers and wank like that. Meh. Doesn't look "bad" per se, it'd just make anyone playing it look like "OMG I'm a punk fanboy". I'd avoid anything which would type-cast me so badly, personally. But, it's your choice. Get it, and then be crazy and play some jazz fusion on it. People won't know what's hit them. Unless you're just another Joe Strummer fanatic, I suppose.
Absolutely gross.

This thread needs something to redeems itself.

Ahh that feels a lot better now.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Page 1 of 2