Is that SERIOUSLY the best quote they could come up with?

That bugs the hell out of me...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.

I will now go and spunk on their peace.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
seriously
they couldve got a better one.
peace sells but who's buying is so much better and they could have dave mustaine right there.
nothing against lenny kravitz but still
Lol lenny for peace, yeh that annoyed me, i was gona flame you when i read it, but then i read that your with me! :P

I mean who listens to lenny anymore... Next year will they get Tony Blair...?
Quote by caskettheclown
seriously
they couldve got a better one.
peace sells but who's buying is so much better and they could have dave mustaine right there.
nothing against lenny kravitz but still

Metal =/= Mainstream. Myspace = Mainstream.
I'm surprised they didn't just pay some rapper or Britney to say some random shit about it.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
So what are we supposed to do in the 364 days it's NOT Peace Day? Rape, pillage and burn things?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by 666nate666
Wouldn't it be ironic if World War III broke out today?

it wouldn't really, it would just **** the hell out of us
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by NorfIrIon
Metal =/= Mainstream. Myspace = Mainstream.
I'm surprised they didn't just pay some rapper or Britney to say some random shit about it.

Just because they don't have legions of 12 year old girls who wanna have sex with Dave Mustaine doesn't mean they aren't mainstream. It would be a bad idea to use Dave on that ad, though.

Jack my swag
Quote by Jaymz_515
So what are we supposed to do in the 364 days it's NOT Peace Day? Rape, pillage and burn things?

lol +1
Quote by Jaymz_515

hehehe niice

the whole idea of a "peace day" is stupid to me tbh
Quote by Jaymz_515

That's another thing that confused me as well.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Lol, tomorrow in France everybody is "meant" to be wearing a white shirt "for peace" ... gonna wear my Warbringer "Total War" black t-shirt
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by Joe4/4/1992
hehehe niice

the whole idea of a "peace day" is stupid to me tbh

+1, complete waste of time.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here