Ok UG I have 2 options for Multi-Effects

the Zoom G1J John 5 signature series

or the X V-Amp

Which should I get.

(if you have a better one around the same price range please share)
You should get single pedals because Multi-effects pedals don't sound too great and only really shine through 'Direct in' or P.A. systems.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The Line 6 Pod series are very good. I don't know if they're in your price range, though.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Yeah I thought about the pods but there either 2 expensive or don't have foot switches

and I need the multi-effects cause it's cheaper than buying a bazillion pedals I already have 3 Distortions and a Chorus so I just want the Wah, Delay, Tremelo, Flanger, Phaser and a better clean sound.

Edit: and it will be going through a PA system most of the time
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You should get single pedals because Multi-effects pedals don't sound too great and only really shine through 'Direct in' or P.A. systems.

Depends where you go, in this price range, say goodbye to zoom line 6 and digitech.

Dont look at boss multi effect pedals that are cheap because guess what, theyre cheap and nasty :P seen better designs for childrens toys.

Look at the Korg AX5G toneworks. Its pretty amazing imo, my fave multi effect pedal. Hope its in your range. Well worth having.
Quote by Anthony1991
Depends where you go, in this price range, say goodbye to zoom line 6 and digitech.

Dont look at boss multi effect pedals that are cheap because guess what, theyre cheap and nasty :P seen better designs for childrens toys.

Look at the Korg AX5G toneworks. Its pretty amazing imo, my fave multi effect pedal. Hope its in your range. Well worth having.

Well I looked it up and they weren't selling it any where :/
Unless you shell out quite a bit of money (something like the POD) then a multi effects box will only last so far. It will give you an assortment of tones, but each of those tones will be flat and empty sounding, but cool, nonetheless. It all depends on what sort of guitarist you are, what type of pedal you are looking for, ie for what purpose, and so on.
You did mention that you just want a box that kind provide a cheap alternative to the full blown array of stomp pedals, so maybe you should just go for the cheap option, but don't expect good tones. Zoom do make quality, affordable gear, but just wait a little while more and go for the POD, I don't think you will regret it, to be honest.