I'm having some trouble with the first solo in master exploder, the part is closer to the end and its pretty fast, I REALLY like this riff and I've been wanting to learn it for some time and I feel I have finally reached a level that I can do it. I figure this should take me one week minimum to learn. I'm fairly intermediate and I figured this riff would be a big breakthrough if I could learn it. That fastest I've every played was YYZ so I think I can do this. Do you think this is a reasonable goal for my level of playing and if so any tips?

TL;DR: Tips for playing the second solo in master exploder

P.S.: this is assuming you have all seen the PoD, if not, here's a link to the youtube video
the video is pg-13ish. here yah go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A&feature=related
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
You can play any riff you want to if you practice well enough and long enough. I recomend you play it at a speed thats so slow that you can actualy both stay in time and play perfectly cleanly how ever slow that may be. Do this over and over and then when you have it down really clean and perfectly timed you can increase your tempo slightly and practice it more. Eventually you will get there. If you rush you will get sloppy. It takes as long as it takes dont concern yourself with that.
Quote by /-\liceNChains
You can play any riff you want to if you practice well enough and long enough. I recomend you play it at a speed thats so slow that you can actualy both stay in time and play perfectly cleanly how ever slow that may be. Do this over and over and then when you have it down really clean and perfectly timed you can increase your tempo slightly and practice it more. Eventually you will get there. If you rush you will get sloppy. It takes as long as it takes dont concern yourself with that.

+1 Don't rush yourself to get it learnt. Take your time and play it cleanly.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.