I;m saving up for a new amp because right now I have an MG10CD, but I noticed a lot of the songs I learned need a wah pedal. Should I get a wah pedal? Or will it sound terrible? I need help deciding, and I need an answer kind of quick, because I'm leaving to go to GuitarCenter soon. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

This was directed to me by the way.
haha
get a wah
dunlop crybaby wah?
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by dreams broken
get a wah
dunlop crybaby wah?

Yep, I wanna get the Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah. So should I get it?
Quote by Jackintehbox

haha
It's worth a shot, and you could probably return it, but if not, and it is under $100, I owuld probably buy it from you But yeah, try it and if you don't like it sell it.
Quote by guitarmaniac88
It's worth a shot, and you could probably return it, but if not, and it is under $100, I owuld probably buy it from you But yeah, try it and if you don't like it sell it.

I like that idea. I'll ask if I can return it, and if I can, I'll get it and try if out, and if it sounds bad, I'll return it!
Quote by Jackintehbox

haha
Or I can just try it at the store.
Quote by Jackintehbox

haha
Vox valetronix 15 or 30 watt first.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
What's the Dunlop Cry Baby wah like for noise? I've heard that it adds a lot of noise/distortion to the signal.
just get the standars crybaby. try and get a mid nineties one, with the funky wavy logo. those were the last half decent ones. the new, block logo ones are bad.

just get the original either way because they're f*cking easy as sh*t to mod. it'll cost you no more than maybe ten buck in capacitors and resistors, if you want to go crazy, and fifteen bucks if you want a fasel inductor.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
There is so much fail in this thread right now
You do not need something just because somebody else used it in their song. whopede do..

You should not waste cash on effects, and you should waste cash on saving up for a new amplifer. that is what you need to do.
^wow, that's a huge rip off. For that kind of jack you could get a RMC
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
^wow, that's a huge rip off. For that kind of jack you could get a RMC

I got mine for 80 bucks used.
Thats not so bad. I don't know where he gets off asking nearly 300 dollars for a modded crybaby.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
New amp is a better idea, but if you wanna get a wah then go for it and have fun with it. My roommate had a wah last year and it was so much fun to play around with i went ahead and got one this summer since he wasn't around. He had a vox 487 or number like that, I got an original crybaby. Liked the vox better but the crybaby ain't bad. Got a good deal on ebay for it too.