I got my acoustic and I wanna play something in a lil bit that's easy.
The sun is gone, but I have a light.
Taylor by Jack Johnson.

The intro is really groovy!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by Sevenchappels
play polly xD
NIRVANA4EVER

+1

because rape is hilarious when your high

also santeria by sublime aint that hard.

3s and 7s - queens of the stone age

most reggae music isnt too hard and im guessing would be fun to play messed up.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
+1

because rape is hilarious when your high

also santeria by sublime aint that hard.

3s and 7s - queens of the stone age

most reggae music isnt too hard and im guessing would be fun to play messed up.

Because rape is NEVER hilarious, no matter if high or not.
Ask this over in the pit, you'll get better answers.
Truth be told I've played drunk and I don't find it fun. High is probably the same. Your reflexes are shit. Your trains of though are shit. Your overall motor system is shit. So you play like absolute shit. The problem is that you don't realize how badly you're playing whilst you're doing it. It's when you look back and say: man I really made an ass out of myself.

So I'd recommend not doing it if you want to keep your reputation as a decent guitarist intact.
Quote by confusius
Truth be told I've played drunk and I don't find it fun. High is probably the same. Your reflexes are shit. Your trains of though are shit. Your overall motor system is shit. So you play like absolute shit. The problem is that you don't realize how badly you're playing whilst you're doing it. It's when you look back and say: man I really made an ass out of myself.

So I'd recommend not doing it if you want to keep your reputation as a decent guitarist intact.

just because you smoke doesn't make you suck at playing the guitar. But that doesn't justify such a stupid question.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Read.

I didn't say smoking made him suck at guitar, I said being high/drunk makes you suck at guitar, which generally(there are a few exceptions to the rule)it does.
yea, i find it hard to play after ive toked. the only thing i found fun is playing john frusciante of the red hot chili peppers solos from the stadium arcadium album.

EDIT: i think u want acoustic songs lol....dumb me... #41 by dave matthews