Hey guys, I'm desperate for money so unfortunately these have to go:

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz - A rare Boss pedal that's out of production, it can do loads of different types of fuzz due to the two different modes (one vintage and one modern), and it also has a useful gain boost function on it. As new. Looking for £50 within the UK.

Boss HF-2 Hi-Band Flanger - Pretty rare and has been out of production by Boss for a while. Does a really nice subtle flange but can also do the jetplane sounds if you wish, and if you set it right you can get comb filter sounds out of it which are really cool. One or two really small knocks in the paint, otherwise great condition. Looking for £50 shipped within the UK.

International will probably be about £5 more for postage.

If anyone wants pictures just ask and I'll be happy to take some.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Bump, both down to £45 shipped in the UK, any interest?
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
How would you like the offer of £35 shipped?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Can you get back to me on that offer? I am really interested in the Boss Hyper Fuzz, thanks.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Mate, it's worth more than that, these things are really rare, I'm going to stick with £45 for now, let me know if you're interested though, and thanks for your offer
ok thanks, can i get pictures then? as i am still interested, is there any noticeable scratching to it etc etc.
If you want to email them to me rather than upload them to the thread then my email is on my profile

Thanks.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Hey man, I've emailed the pictures.
Personal Messaged you.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
FZ-2 Sold, HF-2 still available.