I think im set on an amp.. but i have some questions

1. What is the difference between a crate v50 1x12 and a crate v18 2x12?
2. What type of pedal should i get to boost the gain to play metallica if i need one?
3. Ive heard these amps are being discontinued soon, so what is the possibility of getting one? And why are they discontinuing them?
V50 = 50 watts.
V18 = 18 watts.

An overdrive

the american ones were discontinued. The amps are still around, just everything is outsourced to Asia. Like Epiphones.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
1. Wattage and the v50 is voiced more modern.
2. Overdrive, ts808 is a pretty good choice, a simple line driver could work though
3. Crate execs are dumb? Really hard to say. I've heard the blackhearts are pretty much replacing them. You can still find them online I believe.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Dear god, searchbar.

1. Tubes, Class, Wattage, Speaker
2. Metal Muff, Bad Monkey
3. Probable; Because they are releasing blackheart amps.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

the american ones were discontinued. The amps are still around, just everything is outsourced to Asia. Like Epiphones.

The V-series is going to be discontinued, from what I've heard/read. Blackheart is going to be the replacement.
Quote by imgooley
The V-series is going to be discontinued, from what I've heard/read. Blackheart is going to be the replacement.

Well jeez. I didn't know that.

Sucky
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.