somthing i just did has inspired this thread.

what are the most stupid and hilerious reasons for an injury you have had.

just now i was sitting on my chair leaning against my bed, my guitar was leaning against my bead aswell and the headstock was inches from my face and i dident know it was there, then i sudenly need to sneeze, my eyse close head gose back slightly and i sneeze, and bang i hit my guitar barley missing my eye.

any intresting injuries?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Last edited by sirrjj at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Oh shat. One time, I didn't use the searchbar, so someone virtually beat me with it. OW.

Really though, search next time. Not trying to be an ass.

-_-
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

When i was ten my friend told me that asian kids wore turtle shells on their back and that as a result they could jump over the net on a trampoline. Now i know he was just trying to get me hurt, but the dipshit ten year old version of me thought he was telling the truth. So i tried relentlessly to jump over the net but i failed so i thought maybe when i was exiting i could jump out of the opening in the net. I did but my foot got cought on the net and i almost broke my wrist. I hate myself.
Quote by masterohumans
When i was ten my friend told me that asian kids could jump really high because they wore turtle shells on their back and that they could jump over the net on my trampoline. Now i know he was just trying to get me hurt. But i tried relentlessly to jump over the net but i failed so i thought maybe when i was exiting i could jump out of the opening in the net. I did but my foot got cought on the net and i almost broke my wrist. I hate myself.

so in your plan when you jumped over the net, what where you going to land on?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

On my 13th birthday party, my friends decided that this one kid that I invited talked a lot of trash on people, and that he talked the most trash on me. So we decided to fight, and I ended up punching him in the head and breaking my knuckle 0.o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by sirrjj
so in your plan when you jumped over the net, what where you going to land on?

Sir, i think the fact that i was going to try to jump over the net says that i was stupid in itself. In other words i had not even thought about the fact that i was going to break my leg when i hit the ground.
my girlfriend smashed me right on my elbow and damaged the nerves so now i cant ply guitar until they sort of repair again.

the fact i deserved it is irrelavent lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
^lol
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
Burnt the hell outta my arms one time

we put fireworks in a walmart cart lit them all off i was sitting in the cart and my friend pushed me in the cart around the parking lot.
Quote by Pat_s1t
hmm, maybe it would be a more original thread if it was "MS Paint Your Stupid Injuries"

I vote on this.
ohkay, so onetme.. i was opening a gatorade bottle with a knife...[seriously, dont ask]
and i missed and stuck a pearing knife into my right hand between the thumb and the forefinger.... >_<
Quote by Killedelphia19
ohkay, so onetme.. i was opening a gatorade bottle with a knife...[seriously, dont ask]
and i missed and stuck a pearing knife into my right hand between the thumb and the forefinger.... >_<
happened to me too, got a huge ass scar on my left index to prove it.
A friend of mine hit me in the eye with a stick. I made a thread about it like a year ago.
My mate was leaving a party we were at, so to say goodbye, I jumped on his car, he sped off (whilst I was on the car) he cornered very fast, I flew off and hurt my arm
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I actually just did this to myself yesterday with a box cutter trying to open a pack of tie down straps

My hand slipped, blade went straight into my other hand. It bled for a good 30 minutes.
i was walking on the sidewalk and slipped off the curb and broke my foot....and hurt my hand really bad
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I had been jumping around for whatever reason, and decided it'd be fun to dive through the hedge that separates our front lawn from the neighbours'. Unfortunately, I made it through and landed backwards, my left arm diagonal to the ground as opposed to landing flat on it. Only fractured my growth plate, but damn, it caned like a bitch.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i was arsing around in p.e once, we were playing tennis, this guy hit the ball in my direction, i was still muckin around, and the ball hit me straight in the eye. painful, but funny.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Haha some of these are funny =]

i used to share a trashy bunk bed with my foster brother.. i would be on the top bunk and he would be underneath.. and it was a totally unsafe contraption... bolts were missing and loose everywhere..

and his girlfriend often came to my house.. as she knows my family and stuff.. and to visit..

well she was going on a two week trip to egypt, and being the cheesy nob that my fosterbrother is.. he decides to write her love letters, one to read per day, so she wont miss him and they will still be in 'contact'

he sat there for hours some nights putting loads into the letters, untill the morning she left when he finally finished.

the night before, while writing the last letter, he was so tired he fell asleep writing them. so they were all over the bed and floor..

so when i wake up and am still lazyresting.. i hear her come in and talk downstairs.. so i give my fosterbrother a nudge. THEN i hear the stairgat open.. and i ewas convinced she was coming in.

knowing how much it meant to my fosterbrother.. i quickly jumped on to the edge of the bed.. and it fell of its hinge right wehere i was sitting, and landed on him,

He wasnt hurt but he was holing the bed up afterwwards like 'help' and i was like.

Andrew,, you are such a plum.

It wasnt even his girlfriend coming upstairs afterall.. she hadnt even arrived yet.. it was my younger sister.

Morale: NEVER buy a cheap bunk bed..

If you do.. make sure it has all the bolts in where theyre supposed to be, tightly.

P.S. im currently sleeping on the matress on the floor until i get a new bed LOL

Chunk =]
basially mine is drunk injuries from the weekend

1. me drinking beers
2. me break dancing on a random car
3. me fighting a chav
4. me upside down and naked in bed the next day

basically covered in bruises, lol.

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I was running beside my friend on a bike once and he turned into me and I fell on the handlebars. I ended up breaking one rib and bruising another...

And this other time me and a friend were playing tug-o-war with a golf club in between a chain link fence (dont ask) and I had the head part. He pulled incredibly hard and my ring finger got caught bewteen the head and fence and got cut right to the bone.
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Sep 21, 2008,