Poll: Views On Teen Sexuality
Poll Options
View poll results: Views On Teen Sexuality
You shouldn't have sex until you're married
22 12%
You shouldn't have sex until you're the age of consent.
7 4%
You shouldn't have sex until Age on Consent + you love the other person.
34 18%
You shouldn't have sex until the age of majority.
8 4%
You shouldn't have sex until the age of majority + you love the other person.
16 9%
Teens should be able to do whatever they want if it's legal.
42 22%
Teens should be able to do what they want, legal or not. (in an ethical sense)
56 30%
Voters: 187.
Page 1 of 2
I was wondering about this. I mean, it seems like there are a lot of opinions on it. Some say you shouldn't do it at all until you're married. Other's say after a certain age you can, and only under certain circumstances, like only if you actually love (we're talking about teens here, so i use the term loosely) the other person in the relationship. Thoughts?

Poll coming soon.
we are free beings, if you want to **** now, then go ahead, if you want to wait till marriage, then so be it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
There was a large topic about this a little while ago. The majority of people here believe you don't need to wait for marriage.
Sex is a private thing: between yourself and the person you're doing it to so no one can tell you what you can and can't do. That being said, I don't believe you have to wait until you're married but rather do as you please as long as you're mature about it and you've past the puberty stage.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by Harmonius
Sex is a private thing. Between yourself and the person you're doing it to so no one can tell you what you can and can't do. That being said, I don't believe you have to wait until you're married but rather do as you please as long as you're mature about it and you've past the puberty stage.

Good posting. /thread could be well used here.

And besides, morality is NOT a universal thing, it is relative.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Have sex with whoever you want. But do it responsibly. Babies and STDs are bad things. Certainly for a teenager.

But I hear HIV is great for the over 30s.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by zekk
Good posting. /thread could be well used here.

And besides, morality is NOT a universal thing, it is relative.

+1
Well, we don't want to have any adventures involving 12 year olds with pregnancy scares, foxes, McDonalds, and black guys. (Kudos for understanding this one. Actually, shame if you don't)

I'd say you should be dating the chick for at least 3 months or so, otherwise she's just a ho and you're an idiot cause you'll probably get herpes from her. Oh and it helps if you're at least 16
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
If everyone waited until they had sex until after marriage, there'd be like seventeen people on earth.

this was in the last thread about this.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
My personal morals say I'll never use someone for sex or cheat on anyone, or mess around with a girl who has a boyfriend. I dunno about other people.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
This was actually inspired after I found out that my brother had been ****ing my friend (she's 14 he's 16), and she liked him, but he didn't like her, so I was thinking what would happen if something went wrong, and if the risk was worth it.
Quote by Lopez72
this was in the last thread about this.

Don't recycle jokes. If everyone did that we'd all die of boredom.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by aedmiston
Well, we don't want to have any adventures involving 12 year olds with pregnancy scares, foxes, McDonalds, and black guys. (Kudos for understanding this one. Actually, shame if you don't)

I'd say you should be dating the chick for at least 3 months or so, otherwise she's just a ho and you're an idiot cause you'll probably get herpes from her. Oh and it helps if you're at least 16

I had been with my boyfriend for a little under two months when I lost my virginity to him, and dumped him soon after. I don't regret it at all (I rarely even think about it these days), so guess I must be an STD-riddled whore, right?

People don't live in 1800's England anymore. As long as the people involved know about safe sex, and aren't getting themselves pregnant or infected, then they can do what they like. Sex isn't something to be hush hush about and only for naughty people. We're a new and liberal age, and sex is a natural part of life. Teenagers can fuck all they want and not have any moral or ethical qualms as long as they're safe.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I believe that you should be allowed to have at it, as long as you actually care about the other person, and you're past puberty. Not caring about her is like a slap in the face to her, and younger than adolescence is just too immature.
"Slut" is such a ridiculous insult. It's not even a fucking insult.

"You have lots of sex!"

Ooh. I'm really insulted now.

It's not insulting for a woman either, unless you're a sexist cunt.

And when you talk about legal things, I think people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it's not too far over the age of consent. Age gaps can't be too big.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I say do whatever, whenever. Personally I'm waiting til I get married, but that's entirely my personal choice and really if someone else wants to go out and screw the world in the literal sense then more power to them. I'm not gonna say what's right or wrong for another person. To each his/her own.

Now I do say this only applying to people of similar age. The change happens when someone of considerably older age uses that factor to take advantage of a younger person. That crosses ethical boundaries. But as far as two people on the same level, all's fair.
Quote by laxduck
Now I do say this only applying to people of similar age. The change happens when someone of considerably older age uses that factor to take advantage of a younger person. That crosses ethical boundaries. But as far as two people on the same level, all's fair.

+1

Oscar Wilde
Do what you want. Screw what you're told to think or told to want.
Quote by Meths
"Slut" is such a ridiculous insult. It's not even a fucking insult.

"You have lots of sex!"

Ooh. I'm really insulted now.

It's not insulting for a woman either, unless you're a sexist cunt.

And when you talk about legal things, I think people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it's not too far over the age of consent. Age gaps can't be too big.

Well, in terms of our evolutionary development, 'slut' is an insult due to our respective mating behaviours - women are to choose their reproductive partner carefully, and stay with him. Fucking a lot of guys goes against everything our evolutionary forefathers stood for - stick that in your sluttish pipe and smoke it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Does it matter?

Quote by smb
Do what you want. Screw what you're told to think or told to want.

QFMFT.
I think as long as you understand the idea of sex, the workings, and the consequences, you are ready.
I'm Asexual but my views on horomone crazed teenagers:
I don't think teen sex is right.
I don't think just sex only for pleasure is right.
I don't believe masturbating is right.
I don't believe sexual slurs at another human being is right.
I believe sex should only be done after marriage to show how much you care for one another.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
I believe sex should only be done after marriage to show how much you care for one another.

This goes against human nature and instinct...
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
This goes against human nature and instinct...

No, It goes by the study of human nature and instinct.
Scientists can be wrong.
Especially wrong to generalize humans to such a label.
God forbid I'm unnatural for having different feelings and beleifs.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
as long as you know what youre getting into. and you know the consequences and you are ready to deal with them.
I think it's ok for teens to bump uglies if both sides wish to do so in a safe and protective manner

but unfortunately they're not and teen pregnancies and abortions are way to common
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
you want to **** and your 13 why not?
i mean what wrong with mutual pleasure?
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by Seth Shadows

If fapping is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Meths
Have sex with whoever you want. But do it responsibly. Babies and STDs are bad things. Certainly for a teenager.

But I hear HIV is great for the over 30s.

+1

And I'll just go ahead and say you only live once, and you should live the way you see fit. I haven't had sex or anything yet, but I'm not shunning anyone else for doing it. It's their life. Let them live the way they so choose.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I wish this thread had more replies, I'm interested what more people have to say about this. Though it's clear already that the vast majority of the Pit wants their high school to be Woodstock
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Page 1 of 2