don you hate it when you are using the computer and BOTH your parents are around watching tv or eating or doing something else close to you!? ahhhhhh it kills me arrrh

also i wanna smack people who are online on msn but put on their nicks (sleeping) or (not here) or etc AARRRH jeez i mean if you are "not here" then why the heck are you onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
what's wrong with you?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
I know like, parents are so stupid, why should I have to listen to them. I'm 17, I can make my own decisions. Now their telling me that I have to do dishes tonight, I hate doing the dishes. My parents are just here to torture me. I hate them. I can't wait until I can move out and do grown up things.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I'm logged onto msn from about 4pm to 1am every weekday, and from 4pm friday to 1am monday over the weekend. It annoys people.
odds are if there set "away" theyre not there! stop whining about it and talk to someone else. your making it sound like you only have 2 or 3 people on your msn and your desperate to talk to them.

^ lol
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I know like, parents are so stupid, why should I have to listen to them. I'm 17, I can make my own decisions. Now their telling me that I have to do dishes tonight, I hate doing the dishes. My parents are just here to torture me. I hate them. I can't wait until I can move out and do grown up things.

like fap?
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
How's someone leaving it online any of your buisness? jesus christ.
Mind your own buisness. Some people wait for important messages.
Or they just don't want the hassle of re-signin every morning.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by Hellish_Wolf

sarcasm?/\

edit

wow really late
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Hellish_Wolf

youre still gonna have to do dishes when you move out....promise
I hate it when my parents watch me on MSN.
I have to hope that the person I'm talking to doesn't swear, otherwise my parents would flip.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by JodiJo
youre still gonna have to do dishes when you move out....promise

I know lol, none of that post was meant to be serious. I actually get along quite well with my parents.

Quote by dreams broken
like fap?

Exactly.

Quote by King Twili

Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Sep 21, 2008,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

i thought i was the only person who used that phrase anymore
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
when you do move out sometimes you are gonna wish you were still there....i dont get along with my mom at all but being 1200 miles away sucks
Quote by first_aid
save money, buy own computer, put in room= win

+1

Quote by King Twili

i think u can just get over it and take wht life gives u
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
My parents tell me to do almost nothing lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race