So here it is haha, another homework thread.

I've got to write an essay for tues on playing guitar. It's an analytical process essay I think? Basically I've got to talk about how to play guitar without being like "do this, then do that" and so on.

You guys have any ideas on what to write about? My teacher said starting off with a little bit of history might be a good idea.

Suggestions...besides rape?
When your fingers are touching the strings and it sounds good you're doinitrite.
I dunno, you could include something about the future of guitar using Gibson's Robot Guitars as refference?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Just write about the guitar. I wish i got to write an essay about playing guitar.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Ditch the guitar idea, talk about the history of fapping, and teach your whole class how to fap; including secret techniques and other stuff.

DOOOOO IT!!!
Quote by Kiffa
I dunno, you could include something about the future of guitar using Gibson's Robot Guitars as refference?

That's not the future of guitar, that's the suck of guitar.

I am the future of guitar.
Quote by rich420
That's not the future of guitar, that's the suck of guitar.

I am the future of guitar.

Proof?
Quote by Morve38
Proof?

Pwnt

Try and write about it's history(renaissance stuff. The lute, it's details, and other olden versions of it), and how it was adapted to music throughout time. Maybe start when it hit mainstream. Old old blues and when it was put into jazz as a rhythm instrument for bass. You would wanna hit the Beatles pretty hard since they basically started Rock n' roll. Then maybe Black Sabbath with heavy metal.

That's all I'm gonna give ya.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Pwnt

Try and write about it's history(renaissance stuff. The lute, it's details, and other olden versions of it), and how it was adapted to music throughout time. Maybe start when it hit mainstream. Old old blues and when it was put into jazz as a rhythm instrument for bass. You would wanna hit the Beatles pretty hard since they basically started Rock n' roll. Then maybe Black Sabbath with heavy metal.

That's all I'm gonna give ya.

Thank you. I'm starting it in the morning. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks to everyone else who's had a serious reply as well.