Page 1 of 2
Ive been a member on here for a couple days and have determined the people on this forum(the pit) get no chicks. How could you when the same people are on everytime I log in which has been 1 time in the morning and 1 time at night. Spending all day on a forum is just sad. Ill be praying for you all.
ok..... 0_o
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
You know what's more sad? Poor interpunctuation. I'll be praying for you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol.....i do get laid.....

with my hand

Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by Gargantuan
You joined UG, I'm sure that you get none too.

This man is correct.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Hmm, my girl friend'd beg to differ about the whole no girl statement.

Quote by thefuzz454
What are you? 13?

+1
Funny, because I have one... so therefore your theory is incorrect and you suck at life. Sorry bud, it happens.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by SvenVonSvenson
Ive been a member on here for a couple days and have determined the people on this forum(the pit) get no chicks. How could you when the same people are on everytime I log in which has been 1 time in the morning and 1 time at night. Spending all day on a forum is just sad. Ill be praying for you all.

Hmmm.....Maybe they get on...AT THE SAME TIME YOU DO!

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
haha

What are you? retarded? Just because we enjoy posting on a forum doesn't indicate we "get no chicks".
Ok.....Your point is? Did you join this forum to get chicks? I don't understand. Am I the only guy who's biggest worry in life is not chicks?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by SvenVonSvenson

Oily Tick alert

Stop pretending you get some. People who boast are usually lying.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

wow, someone definately pissed in your cornflakes.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Kensai
You know what's more sad? Poor interpunctuation. I'll be praying for you.

Kensai, even though you probably don't know me, and I still respect you and all, but you are on UG all day, don't deny it.

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Hmmm.....Maybe they get on...AT THE SAME TIME YOU DO!

BLASPHAMY!!

Your comment has been marked as "Improbable Concept" by the Board of People Who Do Shit
Quote by Gargantuan
You joined UG, I'm sure that you get none too.

+1
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
fail.

i fvck my girlfriend often.

and if i get bored i'll dump her get a new one and fvck her til im bored again.

then repeat cycle.

just cuz you have issues with scoring doesnt mean we all do.
Quote by Casta44
Kensai, even though you probably don't know me, and I still respect you and all, but you are on UG all day, don't deny it.

Somedays, I'm on here two days per day.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hey even though i'm on alot doesn't mean i don't get chicks. The reason why i don't get chicks is because i'm butt-fugly, so suck it.
Quote by thefuzz454
What are you? 13?

and for the record i have a gf. you you and this thread fail.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
And pointing that out does what exactly? First off, I'm sure there are a lot of people like myself who only log on at work, while others log on in the evening after the day's over.

Seems to me that you're the one not "getting any chicks" and you've created this thread to make yourself feel better about your own shortcomings.

tl;dr: get a life.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Really, you are basing this off of coming on here twice and seeing some of the same people who are logged on? Besides, who goes through that entire list of members that are on and looks for the same people?

I think someone here is lonely. Who needs an ego boost? Comon, you know you do, TS. But it's ok, we (well, some of us) forgive you. Welcome to the Pit.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by crazy8rgood
BLASPHAMY!!

Your comment has been marked as "Improbable Concept" by the Board of People Who Do Shit

I abstain!

I shall not be part of this tomfoolery!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Metallicaxp
Hey even though i'm on alot doesn't mean i don't get chicks. The reason why i don't get chicks is because i'm butt-fugly, so suck it.

spoken like a man.
OH GOD... ITS TRUE!!! ITS ALL TRUE!!!! HOW DID HE KNOW? *goes off to cry*
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Bitch, I lay more chicks than Mother Goose.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by SvenVonSvenson

I've been a member on here for a few years and I have determined that only pre-pubescent children and children fresh into puberty find it necessary to speak highly of themselves in comparison to others, often in celebration of their freshly dropped testicles.

Don't jump the gun, buddy, if you play your cards right your balls will be there for many years to come.
Page 1 of 2