So i play acoustic classic

what strings would you suggest me, i heard Savarez are good
currently i use some basic d Addario hard tension

btw what tension is good for some bright sound?
John Pierce strings are the best acoustics strings made. Try some and you will not disagree.
Quote by OneRust
John Pierce strings are the best acoustics strings made. Try some and you will not disagree.

why?
Err.. John Pierce is known for acoustic strings, not classical.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Tension is in proportion with volume. You could say a higher tension will give you a brighter sound because of the louder volume. You could also argue that a medium tension has more tonal range therefore the comparison between the different tones being more exaggerated so a brighter tone would sound much brighter because the strings can be much more smooth sweet and mellow.

If your guitar isn't the best in the world go for high tension. You'll need the little extra volume push. I either use Savarez Alliance high tension or Savarez Red Card high tensions. Not a fan of D'addarios personally, but I have to admit that changes from guitar to guitar. Some guitars work better with some strings, crazy as it sounds.
Quote by confusius
Some guitars work better with some strings, crazy as it sounds.

That's definitely true. Some guitar sound good with certain strings, but horrible with others. My brother's flame maple seagull sounds like a drill against your head with elixirs on. My bassy and round Martin, however, sounds just about right with elixirs.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.