I have a Genz Benz El Diablo 60c(no flaming please). I flipped the power switch to turn it on and the 'gemstone' light flashed and then stayed off, but all of the other lights on the amp and footswitch stayed on. No sounds at all were coming out. Then I took a look at the tubes and saw that only the preamp tubes were lit. After that I turned off the amp and pulled both of the power tubes and the paper at the top of them was slightly burned on one side. This is my first tube amp, and I bought this amp used. Does this mean I need to get some new power tubes, or is it something more serious? Thanks, and sorry for the long story.
You may need new tubes, but first check the HT fuse if you can. It may be in the amp chassis.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Did you even try to play the amp? The bulb may well have just gone out is all.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^He said no sounds were coming out.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
^He said no sounds were coming out.

Ok, I missed that. Might be an HT fuse or bad tubes, though even if they were bad they would probably still glow.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
How can I know which fuse is the HT fuse? I've already checked the fuse that goes with the power outlet and I used the replacement fuse for it and the same thing happens.
The HT fuse protects the power tubes directly and is probably somewhere in the chassis. Look in the manual.

Don't judge me.
So I took the plunge and opened my amp up myself and it was just a blown fuse. Thanks guys