hey folks, I have a few questions and need some opinions from some people with greater knowledge than myself. I bought my Schecter Omen 6 last year and its my first guitar. I have been looking into upgrading to a better axe, and have found some I liked but have very steep price ranges. So I've been lookin into doin sum upgrades on my Schecter. First question is, how much better would EMG pickups sound compared to the stock ones it came with. The next question. Is it possible for me to change out the neck with a neck that has inlays and is there a place I could find some? Or does this seem pointless. I dont have much guitar experience (a year) so just set me straight if it sounds stupid. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Most reasonable thing I could suggest is new pickups, like you said. As much as I like the active EMGs, they can be a pain for newbies to install. However the passive EMGs are quite powerful and very easy to install. Go to a guitar shop and play guitars similar to yours that have either EMGs or Seymour Duncans to see how you like them.

As for the neck.. I wouldn't suggest risking any permanent damage.
A pickup swap will only be useful if you have a good amp. What is your amp?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I've just got the puny Line 6 Spider 15w but i look into upgrading once i get the guitar thing good to go. but i most of the time i dont even use my amp......just headphones and my digitech stuff
yeah my best advice is throw that amp out the window and get a new (prefrebly tube) amp. or even a hybrid, like the vox ad30. the spiders are known to suck up ur tone.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by Eric24
I've just got the puny Line 6 Spider 15w but i look into upgrading once i get the guitar thing good to go. but i most of the time i dont even use my amp......just headphones and my digitech stuff

There's likely nothing wrong with the guitar, you're just hearing the limitations of the rest of your equipment - get a new amp first.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com