how do i do it and whats some good software to use
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I use Sonar Home Studio, Goldwave, FruitLoops Studio Pro and Cubase LE4, getting Audacity and Sony Acid Pro soon.

As for helping you with editing, it varies across these programs, but if you grasp the basics of one, you should probably be fine.

Also, when starting out, I used LeafDrums for my beats. It's an alright program, pretty basic though.
Last edited by Rock_Rebel at Sep 27, 2008,
+1 audacity
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
audacity is the way to go, free and easy.
Go Forth & Die

Team \m/ Olive

X

red X of DOOOOOOM!
Quote by A2M
Working on it.

****ing September '08-ers.

Anyway yeah, Audacity +1
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Well what type of audio editing do you want to do? How much do you want to spend?

If you want something free for just cutting and pasting and such, audacity is fine. If you want something that will let you run plug-ins and such, Sonar LE has served me really well.
yeah dickhead, he is just asking a question and it wasn't that badly put, now dont be mean, it's just another 08er trying to assert themselves among the cooler ug members, the oldies such as 0ctober 03 december 06 and the march 08ers.. wait

a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
yeah dickhead, he is just asking a question and it wasn't that badly put, now dont be mean, it's just another 08er trying to assert themselves among the cooler ug members, the oldies such as 0ctober 03 december 06 and the march 08ers.. wait

Yeah, actually, it was.
Quote by saitenslayer
how do i do it and whats some good software to use

R&R would have been a much better place to post this but as I'm sure everyone else will tell you, (ive yet to read any of the other posts...) Audacity is free and will edit most audio files.