The chorus or the wah?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
i put chorus before wah.

edit, but my amp doesn't have an fx loop, so i dont get that option.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Try it both ways and see which sound you like best. Then report back here
the fuzz.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Well, I'm fairly certain the egg came before the chicken...if you think about it from an evolutionary standpoint, something that couldn't quite be called a chicken had to have laid an egg from which a chicken hached. I don't claim to be an expert on evolutionary biology but in my limited knowledge of evolution that scenario just makes sence. As for pedal order, I'm going to have to say experiment. There are only two orders to test out, shouldn't be too hard. But to be perfectly honest I don't think there are very many pedals that have to be in a certain order in the pedal line up, EQ and noise gait being some exceptions. So, in other word I don't think it matters.
Normally, filters go in front, followed by distortions and compression, then by modulators.

By that logic, wah should go before chorus. However, feel free to experiment, as it can unlock so incredible tones. The 'standard' order just give a very good chance the pedal will sound good.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1