i saw a post like this, and the guy recommended leper messiah by metallica.
i need some actual "easy" songs. a bit easier than metallica lol. and without the random hammer ons and pull offs in the middle that complicate them. ive only been doing this for 3 days
err, you could try The Duncan Hills Coffee song by Dethklok
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
My honest opinion, try more exercises. Sweeping isn't something you master in 3 days. And there aren't too many "easy" songs. The easiest song I can think of is "Thunderhorse" by Dethklok (seems I'm not the only one thinking of them). The first song I learned that involved sweeping was "Far Beyond the Sun" by Yngwie Malmsteen way back like 5 years ago. Wasn't easy.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by sk8erk1d1313
i saw a post like this, and the guy recommended leper messiah by metallica.
i need some actual "easy" songs. a bit easier than metallica lol. and without the random hammer ons and pull offs in the middle that complicate them. ive only been doing this for 3 days

You can't get easier than Leper Messiah.

You won't find a song without these "random hammer ons and pull offs", because they are part of the sweeping technique.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DespisedIcon

You won't find a song without these "random hammer ons and pull offs", because they are part of the sweeping technique.

bleeding mascara and leper messiah do not have them.
and thanks guys
Quote by DespisedIcon

There are many songs that don't involved slurs in their sweeped arpeggios. But adding them adds flavor to the technique.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
err, you could try The Duncan Hills Coffee song by Dethklok

Mega Lolzooorrzzz.... love that program
I started with Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold. I dislike the song, but it was good practise for sweeping early on.

Then I moved on to the sweeping solo in Lexington by Chiodos. That was a good step up. A little bit difficult, but still straight forward.

And now I'm doing Protest The Hero style sweeps and others fairly easily. The only thing you can honestly do is whip out the metronome and practise your ass off.

It's really uncomfortable and hard at first, but it gets a lot easier with time. Then it's an easy way to show off!
Quote by sk8erk1d1313
bleeding mascara and leper messiah do not have them.
and thanks guys

Yes they do, they just aren't written as.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mr. Hand
Psalm Of Lydia - Nevermore
Epitaph - Necrophagist

Easy as pie

I lol'd
Between the Buried and Me - Mordecai

The end solo has a relatively easy sweep, or at least I think it's easy. I've been working on sweeps for about two weeks now and I can do it, though nowhere near as cleanly as Paul Waggoner.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks