So this is a question for any AutoCad users on here. Im sure theres not many but if anyone could help that would be great. So I just finished installing AutoCad 2008. And the installation didn't go 100%. There were a few errors which I couldn't understand (something about the files not able to be accesed there was nothing I could do other then ignore), but when I clicked ignore they went away. So now I have finished installing, but when I click on the AutoCad 2008 file located on my desktop nothing happens. I then go to the start bar and click the shortcut from there. For some reason it works, but now it is saying to find the file acad.msi which I don't think I have. Any ideas?

has no signature.
If the start menu shortcut works, copy that shortcut to the desktop. It doesn't sound like it's a big deal.
Quote by smb
If the start menu shortcut works, copy that shortcut to the desktop. It doesn't sound like it's a big deal.

Quote by 11223344554433
but now it is saying to find the file acad.msi which I don't think I have. Any ideas?

??

has no signature.
You migh have to reinstall it or go to add and remove programs and than repair. My dad uses autocad for work and he has 2005 and I have 2000 lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I thought this was going to be a question about Autocad.

Damnit.

Me to, my dads boss was going to hire me to make drawing because everybody in his company doesnt want to make drawing lol. Theres like 3 or 4 poeple in his company to lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
I love making pictures on AutoCad. Thats why I seriously want it on my computer.

has no signature.