Page 1 of 2
If you had to pick one or the other:

A) Live for 3 days and do whatever/whoever you want, have all the money in the world... then, DIE after your 3 days of fun...or

B) Live out the rest of your life without any sexual contact of any kind... not even a kiss.

*Post another question when this one gets boring... such as:

Lose your legs or lose your genitals?
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
I choose A
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Um...
niether?

Seems like a pointless ultimatum to me.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
^lol
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Quote by madbasslover
B. My life wouldn't change at all.

LMAO

BAHAHAHAHAAHA

mine wouldn't either

Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by madbasslover

Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
I'd choose B. While my raging hormones and masculinity dictate otherwise, there's more to life than sex. Really, there is.

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP.
There, will you guys accept me back now?
But seriously, B.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
B....nothing would change =[
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
^ what about kids? you'll never have kids then?
Quote by Iriathz
B.
There's more to life than sex.

you're right, that's why he put the money part in there

but i'd choose B, no doubt.
Quote by madbasslover

Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
could I postpone the answer what until I'm about to die than choose (a)?
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
I must ask my lawyer before I answer any questions after the 9-11 misunderstanding.

He advises me not to answer the first question. I am however proud to inform you that I may answer the 2nd one.

Loose my legs.

*This post does NOT reflect the personal feelings of Chris Hansen, nor any of his friends.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Um, B.

You guys should go outside more. Well, just anyone who chooses A and actually means it.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by ocelott
^ what about kids? you'll never have kids then?

There's always adoption. Though, I would be sad if I could not have biological kids.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
A. Id play a 3 day music festival with all my favorite bands with me replacing the lead guitarist with sex breaks inbetween.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by British_Steal
LMAO

BAHAHAHAHAAHA

mine wouldn't either

Quote by Roythebattousai

Quote by uberphreak

The one time people on this forum find me humorous is when I'm not joking.

Quote by Iriathz
There's always adoption. Though, I would be sad if I could not have biological kids.

i don't think any woman would want to be with a man who can't satisfy her both mentally and physically... I mean, would you be with a girl who can't have kids or even touch you??? It would be a looong, lonely road my friend
There are potent drugs in this world. Some satisfy more effectively than sex.
no, that's sexual contact lol
Quote by elekguit
I must ask my lawyer before I answer any questions after the 9-11 misunderstanding.

He advises me not to answer the first question. I am however proud to inform you that I may answer the 2nd one.

Loose my legs.

*This post does NOT reflect the personal feelings of Chris Hansen, nor any of his friends.

Hmm.

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!
I don't understand how people can think that just because they can't have sex during their entire life means it would be boring.

B. Most definitely. It would suck a bit not being able to sex your wife, but whatever.

Oh, and spermbanks for the guy who said you couldn't have kids.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
A of course. Call me crazy but to not even be able to kiss your would be lover would kill me.

I wouldn't go crazy with it though, I would probably just do everything I ever wanted and chill with someone important to me.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
well i would choose b. but that's only because nothing would change at all and then if i got sick of it i could always change my mind and do a later
Quote by Harry Heck
You don't accept paypal? Would you take rupees?
Thats one hell of an ultimatum

But life isn't all about sex

Then again in 14 so I don't really have a good say in this because A I'd miss soo much life while B I've never had sex so i wouldnt know

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
if i choose b, can i still whack it?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by madbasslover

Mine would! WOO!
Quote by ToastYerLicks
I'd choose B. While my raging hormones and masculinity dictate otherwise, there's more to life than sex. Really, there is.
Re-read the question. He said do whatever you want for 3 days. Of course the assumption is that most guys will include getting laid as part of "doing whatever you want" but the thought exercise is that you get a fixed 3 days of having your every wish come true as oppose to a whole lifetime of being able to anything you can find the means to with the exclusion of physical contact with the opposite sex.

Anyway, there are things that I want to do before I die and I'd rather have 3 consecutive days of realizing those ambitions followed by expiring happy, than to live a mediocre life trying to find the means to achieve them with varying degrees of success. Plus, by the time I do kick the bucket, the achievements will probably not have amounted to a total of 72 hours anyway. So A.
Page 1 of 2