no one answered my other thread before, so i thought i'd post a new one and delete the old one. in your opinion, what's better; the ibanez rg2550e prestige or the jackson sl3 soloist???
Try them both out and decide for yourself. I would personally take the Ibanez but that is just my preference. You may prefer the jackson and most people here would probably take the jackson. It's your preference, not ours.

Good luck with whichever you decide on
Jackson!

Yeah, just try them both out, or, even try other guitars out, you might find something you like even more then those two.
i like the jackson and the ibanez equally. if i could trade in my jackson sl3 for that ibanez i would and if i had the ibanez i would trade it for the jackson. you can't really go wrong with either
its entirely up to you dont base a decision like this on some dude you dont know
go into a shop and try em out
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I would take the Jackson, but you really should try them and decide by yourself.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Quote by Killedelphia19
Ibanez, better trem, worse pickups, better neck, free case, just an awesome guitar

pickups are ok but a very awesome guitar
my friend has one and i have played it often. very nice guitar sounds and plays very well
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
does the ibanez bolt on neck make it hard to reach the higher frets or is it as easy as the jackson?
Try them both, but personally I prefer Jacksons. My bias though after a bad experience with an Ibanez.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Killedelphia19
Ibanez, better trem, worse pickups, better neck, free case, just an awesome guitar

Jackson:
Super trem (ZR is good too, maybe even better), better pickups, better neck, does not sound thin like ibanez, does not feel like a toy like ibanez.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl