I was wondering what differs between the feel of these necks?

I know these are the sizes:

Wizard Prestige
Scale 648mm/25.5"
Width at Nut 43mm
Width at Last Fret 58mm
Thickness at 1st 18mm
Thickness at 12th 20mm
Radius 430mm

Wizard II
Scale 648mm/25.5"
Width at Nut 43mm
Width at Last Fret 56mm
Thickness at 1st 19mm
Thickness at 12th 21mm
Radius 400mm

Wizard
Scale 648mm/25.5"
Width at Nut 43mm
Width at Last Fret 57mm
Thickness at 1st 17mm
Thickness at 12th 20mm
Radius 430mm

Any info would be appreciated.
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
The Wizard is the thinnest but from what I have gathered it had strength/warping/reliability problems. The Wizard II was designed to fix this. It is slightly thicker than the Wizard but is still one of the thinnest necks out there. The Prestige neck is in between the two and is reinforced with two pieces of bubinga(i think) wood. Thus it does not have the reliability issues while still being very thin. If you like thin necks than most likely you will love all of these necks. You just need to play one to see if you like them or not as they all feel pretty similar.
Quote by di$TOrTed
The Wizard is the thinnest but from what I have gathered it had strength/warping/reliability problems. The Wizard II was designed to fix this. It is slightly thicker than the Wizard but is still one of the thinnest necks out there. The Prestige neck is in between the two and is reinforced with two pieces of bubinga(i think) wood. Thus it does not have the reliability issues while still being very thin. If you like thin necks than most likely you will love all of these necks. You just need to play one to see if you like them or not as they all feel pretty similar.

What about the Wizard necks on the RG5** series made back around a decade ago? They still sell used today and it seems the necks are fine.

How does the string spacing between the three differ?
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
You don't think I know that? That's obvious. I asked which fretboard was the widest and which was the least...
My Gear
ESP LTD MV-100
Crate GT15
Boss DS-1

My Profile

Albert Einstein
1879-1955
I bought an S540 that was older than I am and the WI on it is still perfect. I have played all three of these and the WI is the best by far IMO.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Out of those three I have only played the Wizard II, but it is by far the most comfortable neck I've ever played on.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?