So I came across this one article today that caught my attention. Normally I don't like to butt into a celebrity's personal life but the first paragraph of the article almost had me fall of my chair laughing. See for yourself:
Teenage sensations the Jonas Brothers are already thinking about marriage and they're looking to their fans to fill the role.

Anyone else have any opinions? Here's the whole article http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx/?news=331010&GT1=28102
When asked if they would ever date a fan or someone who isn't famous they responded, "The answer is yes. We have already dated fans or girls that are not celebrities. In fact, we really like to believe that the girl we will spend our lives with will be our biggest 'fan.'"

Translation: A fat 9 year old who fingers herself to a High School Musical poster while singing along with Camp Rock.

F*CK YOU JONAS BROTHERS!!!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Nick Jonas has Type 1 Diabetes...man that's really gotta suck, I dont care how much money they're making and what not, but damn...that really sucks.
If I were famous, I probably wouldn't want to marry a celebrity, either. What's the big deal?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
They only want to marry so they can get past their chastity ring's promise thing.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by elekguit
Translation: A fat 9 year old who fingers herself to a High School Musical poster while singing along with Camp Rock.

Ugh...just ugh.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I read somewhere that they wouldn't want to go out with fans.

Which leads me to my next question: WHY THE HELL WAS I READING ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!?!?!?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Gunpowder
If I were famous, I probably wouldn't want to marry a celebrity, either. What's the big deal?

+1, I think it's the fact that they're wanting someone who idolises them to marry them, I think it's a bit wierd.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Gunpowder

+1.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
If I'm famous I'd want to marry someone who has never heard of me, that way she loves ME and not my image.
Quote by pwrmax
If I'm famous I'd want to marry someone who has never heard of me, that way she loves ME and not my image.

That's what i was trying to say, but you phrased much better than me

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Lucky bastards. Just look at these fans!

Damn, those are some sexy bitches.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Settle down. They know that 90% of their fan base is a bunch of 12 year olds. Theyre trying to get their hopes up.

I'm thinking they should check out Bre Morgan
Last edited by MRavioli at Sep 21, 2008,
Honestly, I don't think you guys realize how much 15-18 year old pussy is thrown their way every day. I know pleanty of hot ass girls my age who like the Jonas Brothers and fuck, I'm almost 20.

I find it funny that they are "already thinking about marriage" considering they are what... 16-20 years old? They obviously just want to start banging chicks (if they haven't already) without looking like douchebags.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by MRavioli
Settle down. They know that 90% of their fan base is a bunch of 12 year olds. Theyre trying to get their hopes up.

I'm thinking they should check out Bre Morgan

Oh yes, use someone a Pit Monkey has been with. Nice plan asshole. Lol.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit

omg, thats got to be the funniest shit ive read in a long time =D. and its so true!!
and the jonas brothers are faggots, im sorry but they are. like esp. over that whole "promise rings" bullshit, im not saying to have sex before your married but that just fcking sounds gay... "promise rings"??
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
omg, thats got to be the funniest shit ive read in a long time =D. and its so true!!
and the jonas brothers are faggots, im sorry but they are. like esp. over that whole "promise rings" bullshit, im not saying to have sex before your married but that just fcking sounds gay... "promise rings"??

They have anti-premarital sex rings?

Fags.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
How the fuck do you think they have so many fans? Its all part of the disney machine, families eat that "pure" shit up without realizing that their music heroes were probably all massive drug addicts.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
****ing Jonas Brothers. I have curly hair and wear suits a lot. I'm sick of being told I look like them. I used to look like Bob Dylan.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by garden of grey
It's just a stunt to get obsessed fan-girls even more obsessed with them.

Nick Jonas wont **** me until we're married!!! I love him so much more now!!!

Dude the 9 year old fat chicks want his c*ck... NOW!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.