Sounds better on teh geetarz bro.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
hope you find one
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by lukewhiteside
i think it would take a long time to transpose

Do it in guitar pro if you've got it. If you don't, use power tab. It'll take longer, but it's better than text. If for some reason you can't get either, do it in text or on paper.
Stop being ****ing lazy! It was your choice to play the guitar's bastard child as an instrument so you will suffer the consequences by having to transpose these songs yourself.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by lukewhiteside
someone is opionated

someone as bad grammar

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
So you want us to help you cuz youre too lazy to help yourself?

Yea no thanx.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
i did a brief search and google laughed at me
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Spamwise
Lol

Maybe you failed to get the point I was making with the "Italics" over the "as". It was to be used as a way to try to insult him. Thanks for misunderstanding me you dick. I DEMAND you sig me!

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.