I'm looking for a decent wireless system, as I move around onstage a lot and cables just get to be a hassle. I've been looking at the AKG Guitarbug and I really like that there is no separate body pack, and that it's just a tiny bump.
But, reviews say it's poorly made and very fragile.
Should I go for it, and buy the Guitarbug, or is there a better wireless system that is a self contained unit with no extra pack?
I'm having trouble finding any.
Check X2 Wireless systems. They're the talk of the town on the wireless circut.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Check X2 Wireless systems. They're the talk of the town on the wireless circut.

+1

im saving for an x2 xds-plus right now
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
That's an example of what I don't want. It's a cable that goes into a little transmitter box in your pocket.
I want a self contained unit that just chills on the guitar and transmits from there.
X2 is good. My only complaint with it is the battery life, I think it's like 5 hours or something. I suppose it's not to bad though, considering it should only really be used during shows.

EDIT-It supposably causes no tone loss either. As much as I dislike Line6, I admit that it's probably the best wireless on the market.
Quote by daltonator9690
That's an example of what I don't want. It's a cable that goes into a little transmitter box in your pocket.
I want a self contained unit that just chills on the guitar and transmits from there.

Attach it to the back of your strap. Problem solved.

The guitarbug things are poorly made, and look stupid.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
lawl, ian thinks he moves around alot
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner