hey, ive played a few different schecter hellraisers (the fr version and hardtail version) but i would like the new c7 hellraiser with the coil tappable(?) emgs. the question is, do you guys think schecters quality conrol is good enough to buy online and not worry about differences? drumcityguitarland is the only place that has the new version in the black cherry finish so thatd be the place id get it.
thanks in advance
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
just go down to your local guitar shop and order directly from schecter from them. thats what i did. the waits a little long but i believe it is worth it
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
none of the local shops carry schecter because they suck
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
every time i got they dont even have the 7 string let alone in black cherry. i suppose if worst comes to worst i could order it to guitar center and make a small road trip to pick it up
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I meant online but ok. I tried the c-7 today though. Didnt really like it maybe it was just me. I'm a 6 string guy atm. Don't think i'll be moving to 7 anytime soon.
If you're gonna order one online, Drumcityguitarland would probably be one of the better ones to order from, since they're one of Schecter's biggest dealers. They get a lot of prototypes and one off guitars that lots of places won't ever see.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by HighPotency
I meant online but ok. I tried the c-7 today though. Didnt really like it maybe it was just me. I'm a 6 string guy atm. Don't think i'll be moving to 7 anytime soon.

out of curiousity, what exactly was it that you disliked about the hellraiser?
I recon it will be fine, Schecter are a big company, I dont imagine guitars leave their factory with faults, and if you order online you definatly shouldn't get b stock, if you do just tell the website and they will return it.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
well the only thing i noticed, something they are notorious for, is that gibson has next to no quality control anymore, i tried 2 different les paul studios, and they were almost completely different in almost every aspect, so, although i dont expect it out of schecter, i just wanted to make sure they were better with that stuff
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by daryle_goh
out of curiousity, what exactly was it that you disliked about the hellraiser?

Well aside from the fact that when i first picked it up it sounded totally whack because it was tuned to (i think) A standard, the neck felt too wide and blocky. My les paul has a really round, thick neck, and this one just felt weird. It felt like playing on a lego brick. Just my personal taste though. I'm sure if i had more time i could get used to it, but i do prefer thick and round necks.