And finaly I can since I'm finaly unbanned. So here I go:

1: Can you like, use a scale for a part of the song and for the chorus or w/e, use a different scale and then come back on the other scale?

2: a)Well this one I might know the answer since it's kinda logic but I searched and couldn't find. Does scales have different feeling and
b)If I play a group of note that sounds good on a scale, could it be that it could totaly suck in another scale?[transposing the notes played to the other scale)
1) As long as it's in the same key i think that'd work

2) A. If by "feeling" you mean like what region the sound is, yes. Different regions have popular scales used in most of their music, and those scales will give you a sound that will make people think of that region.
B. Kinda depends... minor and major pentatonic patterns are the same, but with different names and root locations. Transposing notes from one scale to another generally doesn't work, which is why we have different scales...
what?
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony)
Ibanez RR250
Squire Strat

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Line 6 Spider III 15

Boss DD-20
Boss OS-2
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
1: yes. the thing is different scales will have different tones, depending on whether youre staying in key and revolving around a different note (modal playing, kinda difficult) or using a completely different key altogether (ex C to G, youre playing only differens by one note, F#), and everything is basically a fifth up.)

2:
a) depends on your definition of scales. take a C major scale for example. starts on C and ends on C. now try this. have someone play a C major chord over and over and try soloing over it in the key of C, but instead, go from E to E. this is an example of modal playing.

b) if you take the notes from one scale and bring them over to another scale, they should sound the same only with a different pitch (if im understanding you correctly.)
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Mmmm I get what you guys say but:

Quote by HighPotency
1) As long as it's in the same key i think that'd work
B. Kinda depends... minor and major pentatonic patterns are the same, but with different names and root locations. Transposing notes from one scale to another generally doesn't work, which is why we have different scales...

What I mean is like lets take the major scale : 1-2-3-4-5-6-7

If i do (randomly typing) 1-3-6-3-4 on c maj and let's say it sounds good to me, is it possible that in another scale it would sound completly different at the point that it could be the inverse of playing it on cmaj like it would sound totaly unmelodic or something?
It depends on the chords you're playing over.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It may just be me, but major scales tend to sound happy, and minor scales are kinda sad sounding.