I remember seeing it when i was small, it has anthony hopkins, and he is hiding out from these men that are after him, looks like fbi maybe, and a little girl gets hit with a baseball bat some another kid, and so he pulls down her shirt to check her shoulder where she got hit, and the girls mom comes in and thinks he is molesting her?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
dont remember the visions...but maybe...but i know there was a girl and boy...and after the girl gets hit with the bat the boy goes back and beats the shit out of the kid with he bat
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13
dont remember the visions...but maybe...but i know there was a girl and boy...and after the girl gets hit with the bat the boy goes back and beats the shit out of the kid with he bat

dude. its Hearts in Atlantis
Yes Hearts In Atlantis.

Thank You
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

What's that movie with that guy that come out last year?

OOH! Mini Truckin' Magazine!
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20