Page 1 of 2
She wants me to listen to the jonas bros because the song is "cute". Should I do it and what are your opinions on this?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Tell her you'll listen to it if she listens to a song of yours. Then send her a Behemoth song or something.
Do it if you want to.
Will it make her happy if you listen to it? It's only a song/band.. it's not the end of the world if you hear it.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Doppelgänger
That depends. What are your chances of getting laid if you agree to?

This. Otherwise, I think its time to reconsider the people you're hanging around with.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Listen to it. It doesn't make you cool to dislike boy bands just because you can. It won't kill you, and it's jsut a simple act of kindness that someone will really appreciate.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by InvaderTSN
Tell her you'll listen to it if she listens to a song of yours. Then send her a Behemoth song or something.

this
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by Doppelgänger

Do you have to ask?

This is UG - chances are 0
Quote by JMack
Listen to it. It doesn't make you cool to dislike boy bands just because you can. It won't kill you, and it's jsut a simple act of kindness that someone will really appreciate.

this guy's got the idea. at least give it a listen if you don't like it, tell her. Seriously when did people start using the pit as their brain?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Look at her and say
"Yea sure ill listen to the song of yours if you ah... 'quickly look her up and down' do something for me.... Yea that's right"
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by JMack

Before I get flamed any further, I did listen to it, all the way through. I just asked you guys so I could link her the thread and we'd both have some lulz.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Doppelgänger

Use this in this situation. And any other situation that you could apply it to.

Who knows. You might find yourself doing a lot of things you normally wouldn't
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
listen to it, then rape her... that way, everyone wins
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

jonas brothers?? she better put out....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by huevos
This.

I sent her ants in the sky from btbam. waiting to see what she thinks.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by DZCunuck
Look at her and say
"Yea sure ill listen to the song of yours if you ah... 'quickly look her up and down' do something for me.... Yea that's right"

my post of the day award goes to you!

Best post I've seen in a while actually made me laugh out loud. good job mah man.

Quote by JMack

yeah, keep an open mind aswel
This wouldn't be The Pit if an answer didn't involve some sort of innuendo.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Say well sure just have some lunch with me?

Then when she's least expecting it, give her a cockmeat sandwich!

Actually no the Jonas Bros aren't even worth it
I'm sure you can come to a conclusion yourself.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by McLovin-
This wouldn't be The Pit if an answer didn't involve some sort of innuendo.

...In-your-endo.
Just listen to the song and get over it.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Listen to it and then rape her. That way, she can understand and feel the pain you felt while being subjected to that shit.

But seirously, you know it will be shit, just listen to it, and then tell her it's shit.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Ktool The Girth
She wants me to listen to the jonas bros because the song is "cute". Should I do it and what are your opinions on this?

Why would you ask for opinions about listening to a song? It's a song..
so pretty much your little peanut brain cant formulate a plan on what to do so you come on UG and make a thread about it
There is only one reason to ever listen to a Jonas Brothers song willingly. To get laid.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by ifeastonbums
this guy's got the idea. at least give it a listen if you don't like it, tell her. Seriously when did people start using the pit as their brain?

About the time they realized theirs wasn't being used properly.
<Han> I love Hitler
you could have said yeah sure then never listened to it...... just a thought...
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Isn't that the band with no bassist or drummer?
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
It isn't going to kill you.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
listen to it, tell her it's awesome, buy tickets to their next concert, take her with you...

then p1ss in her mouth.
This one time my friend Dani California listened to Jonas Brothers. She was lookin' down the barrel of a hot metal 45.
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
How about you listen to it, regardless of previous assumptions, and form your own opinion on it, instead of asking strangers to tell you what to do?

I'm amazed that you need to ask other people whether or not you should listen to a song.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Just listen to it. No harm.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
just listen to it, it won't kill you, and you may up your girl o meter one notch
Page 1 of 2