so im cleaning up my computer area and i have no idea what to do with all my empty cd cases. all my cd's are in big packs so i have no use for their former cases but i dont want to just throw them out, it seems like such a waste.

what do you do with your cd cases that you dont have need for anymore?
Banquo?

X
I pull out the papers and use 'em for my own CDs, either demos of my songs or for mixes I make for people.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I draw pictures on them in texta and turn them into stained glass windows.
Use them as petri dishes.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I stack 'em and break 'em when I get angry. If you're not careful, they leave nasty cuts on your hands, but if you get as angry as I do, you won't even mind.
Maybe you could recycle them. Just an idea.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I agree with the guy above me wholeheartedly. Or you could use superglue and make a cool structure out of them, it would be unique. Probs not as good for the enviroment though.
well, every time I buy a CD I immediately copy it onto my computer, put the CD in my big case I keep in my car, then I put the empty case in this rotating CD rack thing that can hold like 30 or 40 to a side.

Whenever I get a place of my own I'll probably have a couple of shelves just for this
Quote by whitetiger4000
so im cleaning up my computer area and i have no idea what to do with all my empty cd cases. all my cd's are in big packs so i have no use for their former cases but i dont want to just throw them out, it seems like such a waste.

what do you do with your cd cases that you dont have need for anymore?

Put them under the free section of Craigslist.org and see if anyone wants them...if not, toss them.

I go though at ton of CD/DVD cases every month...usually when selling DVDs or making copies for myself.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 22, 2008,
Quote by kezzaguy
i throw them at tiny inuits

LMAO!!!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.