does anyone know where i can get free phone books? the more the better. They need to be completely free, not cheap, free.

thanks in advance
Steal
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
eh, stealing is a possibility, but i'd prefer to be as legal as possible... plus i live in small town which makes stealable phone books scarce
I don't know about where you are, but around here there are just stacks of them for people to take. Here they have them next to, um, what do you call them? I don't know, the vending machines you get newspapers out of...
i live in a tiny town in idaho where there's snow 9 months out of the year, so they're not really left outside.... there are real estate magazines and such for free all over, so i could take those, but phone books would work better
The obvious "Why?" comes to mind

or is this one of those "If i tell i would have to kill you " situations?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
The obvious "Why?" comes to mind

or is this one of those "If i tell i would have to kill you " situations?

i plan on filling my friends room with the pages, twill be eptacular

unfortunately, now im gonna be forced to kill you
Quote by K Dizzle
i plan on filling my friends room with the pages, twill be eptacular

unfortunately, now im gonna be forced to kill you

never heard that one before
Quote by chilldude
never heard that one before

lol

epic+spectacular=eptacular

im a pioneer
Yeah, uh, in my town they're everywhere. They don't actually cost anything. Now, get this, there's one place that will have a LOT of them. You'll NEVER guess where. GO TO THE PHONE COMPANY. They will have BOXES of free phone books.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, uh, in my town they're everywhere. They don't actually cost anything. Now, get this, there's one place that will have a LOT of them. You'll NEVER guess where. GO TO THE PHONE COMPANY. They will have BOXES of free phone books.

be nice...

and as i said, they're NOT everywhere in my town, and the phone company will only give u one a year and they send it to u

EDIT:
whoa, the town in live in is called McCall
Quote by K Dizzle
i live in a tiny town in idaho where there's snow 9 months out of the year, so they're not really left outside.... there are real estate magazines and such for free all over, so i could take those, but phone books would work better

I live in a small town as well, but it's hot here about 9 months out of the year, so I guess stuff like that would fair better outside hear. If you just need pages though, don't limit yourself. There are endless resources, such as the real estate magazines you said, and most libraries have a little box full of old books that are free. Um, you could busk and only accept phonebooks...I don't know.
Are there any phone booths around that have a phone book in them? And so it's legal, leave a note saying that you borrowed it and will replace it... one day
I really want to help you with this one. Something that has the possibility of being both epic and spectacular one must be mindblowing, and I must have some input. Try recycling centres.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by K Dizzle
be nice...

and as i said, they're NOT everywhere in my town, and the phone company will only give u one a year and they send it to u

EDIT:
whoa, the town in live in is called McCall

I've been to McCall. Cool place.
ahh I see what you're trying to do.
use them to beat your kids so that you don't leave any bruises and their teachers at school notice an report you to child services
nice plan
This one time my friend Dani California picked up all these free phonebooks from the tip. She never made it up to Minnesota, though.
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
Im sure if you went around to houses and offered to take away old ones, people would be more than happy to oblige...

I assume you arent loooking for current ones?