Page 1 of 2

UPDATE MARCH 11 2010:

Howdy UG! New music video is up! It was made ENTIRELY using a screen capture program, Google Maps, Photoshop, and video editing software. Took me over 60 hours and 2500 frames! This is my BABY and I'd love to get some feedback.

Check out the video here!
College Times write-up on our CD Release Party!
The album is out and we are selling CDs and digital copies here!

OLDER STUFF:

- Wildy's World: Album Review
- Our singer, Jake gets interviewed about Tucson
- University of Arizona's Daily Wildcat does a feature on our release party
- Tucson Weekly: Album Review
- Official music video for Eastern Shore
- College Times Interview.
- Here's a super secret preview of the album!
- Here's the art for the inside cover.
- Acoustic Version of Eastern Shore
- Video of Starcrossed, live at Alice Cooperstown
- And as always, all our social networking BS is in my sig, stalk us please. I know you want to know what kind of cereal I eat.

Last edited by Jandy at Mar 11, 2010,
I listened to this stuff. It is pretty amazing guys.
As I siad in a comment, very radiohead-eske, but still different.
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
Damn! I love this stuff bro! Your singer sounds like Chris Martin of ColdPlay. Its awesome!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
I'm diggin' it a lot dude. What gear you using? (Live and in the Studio)
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
Live:

Fender Mexi Strat
Blues Jr.
Boss DD-6
EH Graphic Fuzz
Boss Acoustic Sim
Taylor Big Baby Acoustic

Fender Jag
Marshall Half Stack (dunno the model)
Boss DD-6
Some Shit Phaser He Found In A Garbage Can
Moog Pedal

Crappy Casio Keyboard (next thing we upgrade)
Vocal Pre-Amps

I have no idea on drums or my bass players rig, I don't even think she knows, ha.

For the studio we used the exact same setup as live except I switched the Blues Jr. for a Deluxe Reverb and we got to use a badass $10k grand piano.
dang why arent you guys big yet?
seriously... i cant fault it you fit what you are trying to do perfectly. pro recording and the music is so easy and simple to listen to...

its like radiohead/cure but a very modern feel to it...

i love your lead vox tone... very unique... perhaps his falsettos could be a little bit stronger in ''why are you so distracting''

check out my band please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972680
Sounds great! Like the singer's emotion and all the instruments sound good. Weird that you guys aren't signed yet. But your time will come, i'm pretty sure of it.
Firstly, the picture of the band running - that bass amp, my school has it. I know this is useless information, but...anyways - I'm liking the tunes.

This is very catchy stuff - I'm quite surprised that you've managed to do all this within only six months. I can see you guys getting bigger and bigger, especially if this has only been six months. At times, I can hear the Radiohead and Muse influence, but at others I hear a more Coldplay-esque sound (which is not bad at all).

The recording sounds terrific, and the mixing is very well done. Though the separate parts seem fairly boring at times the combination of everything sounds very good. This is a perfect example of "less is more".

Great stuff!
hey i'd just thought i'd ask first before i sent you a pm but any chnce you could send off a cd to australia? i would normally just ask you to send me mp3s but my net connection is slow and my audio card is stuffed atm its just that you seem like a pretty cool band and i'd love to actually hear your stuff
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
I pm'ed you thanks again
Quote by RSOB Bass

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55

E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Liked the smooth vibe. Good stuff.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.

You guys sound great, i'm DLing the EP right now

Keep it up, you're totally going to get alot bigger.
Quote by Jandy
badpun, never got your PM for whatever reason. Send your info to raceyouthere@gmail.com

peace/love

Sent you guys an email
Quote by RSOB Bass

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55

E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Hey guys, wanted to post an update. We are in a competition to play the Tempe Music Festival here in AZ. Its an amazing opportunity. If you have a chance please stop by http://www.azcentral.com/ent/garage/2009/college1.php and vote for us! You can vote once every 24 hours, thanks a lot.
really really liking your stuff
listened to a song on your myspace and just downloaded your EP
thank you
Oh snap, round three!

If any of you delightful gentleman would be so kind, we'd really appreciate a vote for us in this competition. We have a chance for opening up for a national act at the Tempe Music Festval (Either Mutemath, 3 Doors Down. or All American Rejects and god I hope its the former)

Just go to the URL and vote for us if you have a chance. Greatly appreciated.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/garage/2009/college1.php

Peace and love
Last edited by Jandy at Feb 27, 2009,
Page 1 of 2