Lately i just wanna sleep but I don't wanna want to sleep I wanna play guitar!!!!!

I'm over feeling this way every day I wake up think alright today I play guitar! but it just doesn't happen. or at night I get really pumped to play guitar but in the morning the next I just wanna eat play xbox live then sleep. help cuz i really want to break out of this cycle I'm in.
Get off your arse, pick up the guitar and play it. It helps.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
I'm over feeling this way every day I wake up think alright today I play guitar! but it just doesn't happen. or at night I get really pumped to play guitar but in the morning the next I just wanna eat play xbox live then sleep. help cuz i really want to break out of this cycle I'm in.

No. I have no idea how to break that cycle you're in.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
No. I have no idea how to break that cycle you're in.

lol my second lol today!
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
lol

Seriously though, force yourself. I have my guitar on my lap whilst surfing the internet, so when lag/crash occurs, you can just doodle while you wait.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i think guitard00d was being serious...thats the funny part
Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMGs
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Seriously though, force yourself. I have my guitar on my lap whilst surfing the internet, so when lag/crash occurs, you can just doodle while you wait.

nice idea I'll do that man =) thanks
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
lol my second lol today!

No, but seriously. I can help you get over your problem in two easy steps:

Step 1: Identify exactly what it is that you don't like about your daily routine.
Step 2: Stop doing it.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
nice idea I'll do that man =) thanks

Lol doesnt every guitarist just doodle while internetting?
If you can't bring yourself to play guitar then you should probably take up another hobbie. You obviously dont enjoy it if you have to force yourself to play
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
1) Get hammer.
2) Smash cycle to shit.
3) Play guitar.
4) ???
5) Profit.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by mitch311
If you can't bring yourself to play guitar then you should probably take up another hobbie. You obviously dont enjoy it if you have to force yourself to play

now way! I love guitar but lately I've been so sleepy. so even though I'm sleepy I want to try play guitar anyway.
at this time i must be sleeping cos i must go to school in three hours , but i'm playing guitar and i find what you say very emmmm

funny

yeah i got same feeling but my semi acoustic ran out of battery and on my acoustic the a string snapped and my electrics at the shop.............

so i stayed up till 3 listening to ipod and reading the bourne books....
You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.
Quote by xXguitard00dXx

You should meet my brother.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast

You should meet my brother.

But I'm not your brother?!

I play too much XBL... during the weekends.

Good thing my mom takes the plug away during the weekdays so I play guitar instead.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Unplug the Xbox, don't go on it for a whole day. Go out for a nice walk or do something outside and you would be refreshed.

Hope that helps.
Quote by Jackolas
Unplug the Xbox, don't go on it for a whole day. Go out for a nice walk or do something outside and you would be refreshed.

Hope that helps.

will do dude!
Learn a new exotic scale. then try and make some riffs out of it. Stoning always helped me get out of ruts. Or get with a group of guys and jam, it'll get your creativity flowing all right.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
I'm over feeling this way every day I wake up think alright today I play guitar! but it just doesn't happen. or at night I get really pumped to play guitar but in the morning the next I just wanna eat play xbox live then sleep

Not xbox though. All nights i'm like:"I cant make noise right now, but tomorrow i shall shred for 10 hours straight...." I fall asleep pretty much at 5am (only 40min left..) wake up at 4 pm, eat, computer, tv, play random stuff in the guitar for about half an hour and back to other things....

Damn... tomorrow im going to turn offz the power on my house.. Yeah my amp runs on batteries.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I cant do that I end up hitting my poor poor neck on something.

I just wait till like 12pm, shut off the computer then play till 3 or 4am. Then sleep. 2 or 3 hours is enough sleep for me to get through school
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
I just wanna eat play xbox live then sleep.

I think Ive found your problem.

Less video games, more guitar.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
break xbox and dont eat for a day, and while u have nothing to do, guitar, it works man
Quote by yellowfrizbee
I cant do that I end up hitting my poor poor neck on something.

I have a chair on wheels So I just push away when lag occurs. My room is so awesome, I don't even have to stand up anymore.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
you're not gonna be able to play unles you're feelin' it. Guitar's one of those things. Try hanging up the ol' xbox for a couple days, go hang out with some buddies outside, then have another go at her. Be sure to listen to alotta music for those couple of days. See how it turns out.