I've been on ticketmaster.com and have about 5 concerts I want to check out in the next two weeks, but wondering what's the cheapest way to get tickets, generally speaking. So I turn to you pit for my answers.
seetickets is generally quite good.

EDIT: www.seetickets.com
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Last edited by guitarking15 at Sep 22, 2008,
If you are within proximity of the venue, go buy tickets in person in advance.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Online always seems quick and easy.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
This one time my friend Dani California bought convert tickets online. She was robbin' on a bank in the state of Indiana.
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
i buy my tickets pretty much when they go on sale online, which would be 6months before the show.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Im going to be using ticketmaster a lot more soon, i got a laser card in the post,( ia ssume they accept that). No more relying on adults!!! WOO

Next stop Bell X1
Online's usually easiest but if it's close than buy it at the venue in advanced.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
If I can I'll buy from the ticketmaster office in person, avoid their quite frankly scandalous postage charges.
Tghe best piece of advi ce I'l ll give youwhile ddrunk

Buy them at the venu If its too fartcket amster
win them out of a bet?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian