At the moment I have a Cort g250 guitar and a behringer v-tone gm108 amp. I've never really liked the gm108, i only bought it since i had €35 and i still want an amp, so i bought the cheapest i could get. Well, you get what you pay for, i guess.

So anyway, atm i have a budget around €250(around $360) and i've been looking for a amp around that price range. So far the Roland Cube 30x appeals to me, but it's always a good idea to ask some advice first!

So here goes, any suggestions?
'
I play a wide range of genres, from blues to heavy metal, even though i tend to play near the rock/hard genres, so a somewhat versatile amp would be nice!
Quote by Vermadus
i didn't put it in the wrong section now, did i?

...dammit! :P

Yes you did. Go to the Guitar Gear & Accessories thread.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Sep 22, 2008,
Quote by Vermadus
At the moment I have a Cort g250 guitar and a behringer v-tone gm108 amp. I've never really liked the gm108, i only bought it since i had €35 and i still want an amp, so i bought the cheapest i could get. Well, you get what you pay for, i guess.

So anyway, atm i have a budget around €250(around $360) and i've been looking for a amp around that price range. So far the Roland Cube 30x appeals to me, but it's always a good idea to ask some advice first!

So here goes, any suggestions?
'
I play a wide range of genres, from blues to heavy metal, even though i tend to play near the rock/hard genres, so a somewhat versatile amp would be nice!

roland cube 30x is a good choice,indeed.I m gonna buy one too,sooner or later.
Cube 30x is good if you want a modelling amp, if you fancy a tube mp take a look at and Epi Valve Jr.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)