Page 1 of 3
What do you guys think is the best invention ever?
Im thinking toilets are pretty awesome, they've saved me soooo many times.

Ok, cue the bad thread comments and other shit but o well.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
sliced bread.....

btw... what was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?

I think it was the Bread-Slicer ?!
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
the internet.

thanks, Al Gore!
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Ultimate Guitar

....if it wasnt invented, where else would I procrostinate from doing my college essays
(Im in class right now, lulz)
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Hot lather machine.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Jackolas
God is a good invention.
I think it's a pretty bad invention when you think about it. Certainly wouldn't pass a risk assessment these days.
Quote by rigiddigits
I think it's a pretty bad invention when you think about it. Certainly wouldn't pass a risk assessment these days.

Damn you, 'elf & safety!
Girls!
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
bashing all those who answered internet.. jk lol..

but without computers what's the use of internet?

I'd go for Computers
Toilets! Think about how life would be without them?
Seriously though, I think electricity is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) invention. Life would be so different without it.
I've never understood what was the big deal with wheels
Quote by NothingButRock
I'm gonna go ahead and say bananas.. Because, as my old history teacher informed me.. They were invented by the Aztecs!

Lets see someone beat that!

dude they were.

anyway, i say the calculator wristwatch.
the guthar???!

i'm surprised no one said that.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I love how loosely the term 'invention' is applied to some of these. Nobody invented electricity, it was discovered!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Toilet paper.

Think about it.

I might agree with this one, those times when i run out of toilet paper are just...damn...
The alien invention that can defy the laws of physics and contain thetans.
Quote by jhardcore
Microwaves.

Microwave ovens*
Quote by NothingButRock
I'm gonna go ahead and say bananas.. Because, as my old history teacher informed me.. They were invented by the Aztecs!

Lets see someone beat that!

If Aztecs are from Asia, then okay.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 22, 2008,
the best invention ever has to be dick warming socks, so when your misses aint around, you can still feel as warm.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Gravity
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by freedoms_stain
...Not an invention.

No shit...

When was humour invented? You musn't of got the memo.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by freedoms_stain
...Not an invention.

You get on this guy's ass, but not the guy who said microwaves?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 3