3 - 4 letters
it's that easy
music is like candy
you get rid of all the rappers
Last edited by domaraq at Sep 22, 2008,
Just.

Stop.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Just.

Stop.

go back to the wrist slitter forum
this ones for cool people who should be allowed into civalisation.
music is like candy
PuNk uv corse, hoo needs dem stoopid emoz!
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Last edited by HiImKindaNewAnd at Sep 22, 2008,
STELLAR REMNANTS rap/emo

obviously I know where you stand by looking at your sig, so why even start this thread? This is just a flame war waiting to happen.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Quote by domaraq
go back to the wrist slitter forum
this ones for cool people who should be allowed into civalisation.

Unlike yourself, my musical tastes are varied and include emo, punk, hardcore, hiphop, ska among others.
And I know you only created this thread so you could start a big argument against why emo sucks so why don't you

just piss off.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Emos are shit. They're like as annoying an elmos but less fuzzy and happy. Lol imagine a tickle me emo doll. I should make one on my computer. Its like a black elmo with slits and when you tickle it it screams and blows up in your face. Then i will build a whole army and RULE THE WOR.... i mean SEASAME STREET!
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
its a simple question
is it really that hard?
what does my opinion matter to you?
i just want to know yours
music is like candy
^Pretty much why. Besides, posting it in the punk forum invites a 1-sided argument anyway, as anyone willing to vote for emo in this will have their ballots shoved so far up their collective backsides they'll be crapping razorblades till christmas... Okay, so you said it in fewer words SkaJon, but at least its' a lovely picture painted there.

Whilst I'm here, Punk is fun to listen to, emo drives me to the smokers' room (Or at least as far away from the speakers as I can get)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Maybe if we pretnd he isn't here he'll just go away. Isn't that how you get rid of trolls?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Jacoiskoby
Emos are shit. They're like as annoying an elmos but less fuzzy and happy. Lol imagine a tickle me emo doll. I should make one on my computer. Its like a black elmo with slits and when you tickle it it screams and blows up in your face. Then i will build a whole army and RULE THE WOR.... i mean SEASAME STREET!

nice
but its allready made
music is like candy
im not starting an argument you are
all i ask for is one simple word
"punk" or "emo"
music is like candy
Quote by domaraq
nice
but its allready made

IM SUEING! >
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Jacoiskoby
IM SUEING! >

that was meant to be an angry face
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg
i hate emo people yes i dooooo!! if your emo you are a jew!!
originally quoted from ye olde busta rhymes in 1356
music is like candy
You're not even a funny troll.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw