Recently the input screw fell out, and I didnt even realize it. So the other day i was playing and the thing kept cutting out unless I wiggled around the input cable. So now I put the screw back in but it still is having the same problem. Any idea whats causing this?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
wtf is that supposed to mean, it works great for a lot of things I need...and is one of the most popular pedals out there...so shut the **** up
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
hey dont be mad I'm just telling the truth....
the last few yeard the quality on the amrican Bigg Muff and the Little Big Muff has gone down.. way down..

it may say that it is made in the U.S.A but it is actually made out of chinese parts.

and i do love the sound of a muff (but prefer a FuzzFace), and i would advice you to go buy an Russian Big Muff and get rid of the Little Big Muff wich is nowhere nere the build/sound quality of the russian Big Muff from EHX.....
Quote by Bluestube
hey dont be mad I'm just telling the truth....
the last few yeard the quality on the amrican Bigg Muff and the Little Big Muff has gone down.. way down..

it may say that it is made in the U.S.A but it is actually made out of chinese parts.

and i do love the sound of a muff (but prefer a FuzzFace), and i would advice you to go buy an Russian Big Muff and get rid of the Little Big Muff wich is nowhere nere the build/sound quality of the russian Big Muff from EHX.....

Maybe he likes the pedal?

Anyway, nobody asked for your opinion.

Some just do that sometimes, maybe try to tighten it with pliers? That should do it.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild