Poll: Driging lessons or 7 string?
Poll Options
View poll results: Driging lessons or 7 string?
7 String
38 32%
Driving lessons
79 68%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
That doesn't look like a good quality guitar imo. Driving is more important than another guitar. Want vs Need. You need to learn to drive more than you need a 7-string.
In the end, it's your choice though.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
driving lesson THEN 7 string

in fact i think my best mate has that guitar, make sure it doesn't buzz before you get it, he's had a lot of problems with it (don't buy online, try before you buy in a guitar shop)

but seriously driving should be in your top priorities, that's where i've been going wrong
Well I disagree with dann_blood. Both are long term investments and both require practice. A lot of practice. I'd say driving, because that's more adaptable and life-related but whatever you decide to go for, is a good choice, IMHO.

Your call, mate.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

you'll need driving skills more than a 7-string.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by BloodMoon666
Well I disagree with dann_blood. Both are long term investments and both require practice. A lot of practice. I'd say driving, because that's more adaptable and life-related but whatever you decide to go for, is a good choice, IMHO.

Your call, mate.

Quote by dann_blood
That doesn't look like a good quality guitar imo. Driving is more important than another guitar. Want vs Need. You need to learn to drive more than you need a 7-string.

wat
Quote by BloodMoon666

Your call, mate.

Try driving to work with a guitar
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
personally i think driving is very overrated. its dangerous, hideously expensive (over here a drivers license + lessons is over 1200 euros) plus rising gas prices, and the costs of keeping a car running?

own apartment > car
Get the seven string, I passed my test first go with out any lessons, just get your parents to teach you or get the handbook/guidelines/whatever from the RTA or DMV (if you're American.)
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
7 string then have GIRLS drive you around.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

If you feel confident about your driving abilities, go with the LTD.
If not, go with the lessons.
hue
driving lessons? we don't have to do that in the US. i'd go guitar, all the way
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by JackalUK
Learn to drive, get a job, buy decent 7 string

sounds like the best route.
sure it'll take a long time but it'll be worth it.
Dude, you can learn to drive on your own. Why waiste money on some guy that sits in the front seat and reads the driver manual to you?
Quote by red_hot_chili18
driving lesson THEN 7 string

in fact i think my best mate has that guitar, make sure it doesn't buzz before you get it, he's had a lot of problems with it (don't buy online, try before you buy in a guitar shop)

but seriously driving should be in your top priorities, that's where i've been going wrong

I know how to setup a guitar...If it buzzes when i get it it isn't a big problem, i won't expect it to be setup superbly from the factory....
i taught myself to drive so u can too. just read the booklet with the road rules and off u go.

get the guitar, my friend.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Now as a mature, calm person I would have to say driving lessons

But as a immature teenager....

GET THAT MUTHAF*CKIN' GUITAR!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Driving lessons, unless your guaranteed to have a successful musical career and determined for the that guitar, I believe its wise to go with the driving lessons.
7 string.

I'm not going to learn to drive until I've graduated from uni I think. The cost of a car, taxes, petrol and insurance would drive me insane. Plus, it's bad for the environment and I care about the environment...sometimes.
--------
depends on where you live..
if you live somewhere where you're dependent on a car: get the car! If not: Get that ****ing guitar nao!
After putting off driving until the age of 20 I now realise it was a mistake, and I'm now working my arse off to get it passed so I can get more gigs from further afield. It really does help to be able to drive
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Driving lessons.

Way more valuable than a guitar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Wiggy1988
After putting off driving until the age of 20 I now realise it was a mistake, and I'm now working my arse off to get it passed so I can get more gigs from further afield. It really does help to be able to drive

replace "gigs" with "a better job" and i'm in the exact same situation. I have about 4 months left to pass before my 21st
Technically, I invented sound

Quote by ckellingc
It's posts like this that make me wish I could post a picture of a vagina.
Who gives a shit about driving , i hate cars.
Go for the guitar.
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
Get the guitar now, driving lessons later. Unless you need to drive soon for a specific reason.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by dann_blood

That said by a dream theater fan. wow.
I'd go guitar, it doesn't have insurance payments, require gas, and i doubt somebody you know has one.

unlike cars
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
well you better know how to drive before taking the car to the music shop to buy that guitar.

Dont want to crash on the way home either risking damage to the guitar.........

Driving lessons
Page 1 of 2