I dunno where to go for college. I get good grades and an estimate for my SAT score would probably 2200+.

I know I want to go to a good college in an area with a good music scene close by. Anybody know a good place to think about?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
maybe you should start with where you live
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
maybe you should start with where you live

Ha. Ha. I'm an expat living in Mumbai right now (I go to an international school). Neither the music scene nor the colleges are good here (except for IIT, but I can barely speak hindi anyway).
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Last edited by Psychedelico at Sep 22, 2008,
What do wanna do? As in what degree?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by af_the_fragile
come to ireland...? o.O

Damn your like the official Ireland recruiter today...

---
Don't come to Purdue you will never find a drummer...we just have like a shit load of guitar players...
come to ireland, cork not dublin though
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I was actually thinking about going to Europe cause not only is the music scene better there (I'm guessing - in US hiphop's big), but schooling is also more state-funded and therefore cheaper.

I'm not entirely sure what I'd want to get a degree in.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
I was actually thinking about going to Europe cause not only is the music scene better there (I'm guessing - in US hiphop's big), but schooling is also more state-funded and therefore cheaper.

with a 2200 sat score, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a full scholarship to wherever you want to go. A friend of mine said the music scene is big at the university of texas.
Quote by carcass255
come to ireland, cork not dublin though

Cork is gay you won't understand a word they speak there... Dublin is the place to be!! like totally!!!

Oh and just to add...
The music scene in Dublin royally sucks!!!
But i'm working on giving it a good boost...!
Loads of Indians here at Georgia Tech. One of my roommates is Indian. The music scene isn't bad either.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by af_the_fragile
Cork is gay you won't understand a word they speak there... Dublin is the place to be!! like totally!!!

shut up boy, you langer!

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Psychedelico

In the UK, international students (and people doing a second degree) have to pay the full fees.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
In the UK, international students (and people doing a second degree) have to pay the full fees.

Aw assfuck.

And to the guy that said that there are plenty of indians in wherever, that doesn't really matter. While my parents are indian, and i was born in india, my family emigrated to the states when I was 1 1/2 so I've grown up mostly in America (although I've lived almost 2 years in Edinburgh).

We recently moved back to India as expatriates due to my dad's job, so I'm not really Indian - that's why I can't speak hindi (the local language).

To the guy that said that Germany wouldn't be a good idea I find that hard to believe. You guys have Wacken Open Air .
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
Ha. Ha. I'm an expat living in Mumbai right now (I go to an international school). Neither the music scene nor the colleges are good here (except for IIT, but I can barely speak hindi anyway).

IIT me Hindi bhaat kartehai. Ap ne kuch bi nahi ahtihai? 2200 score bot acha hai. India meh metal scene acha nahi hai.
Quote by Psychedelico
Aw assfuck.

And to the guy that said that there are plenty of indians in wherever, that doesn't really matter. While my parents are indian, and i was born in india, my family emigrated to the states when I was 1 1/2 so I've grown up mostly in America (although I've lived almost 2 years in Edinburgh).

We recently moved back to India as expatriates due to my dad's job, so I'm not really Indian - that's why I can't speak hindi (the local language).

To the guy that said that Germany wouldn't be a good idea I find that hard to believe. You guys have Wacken Open Air .

WACKEN OPEN AIR!!! I wanna go there soooo bad, but anyways, learn some German. Or just come back to the US.

Nice places to live other than US: Scandinavia, Germany, England, Japan, and most of the West Europe.