A Thread to talk about your dreams (asleep).

I had a dream last night that someone tortured me by slicing my arteries open.
Last edited by HeavySam at Sep 22, 2008,
Your what?

I had a dream when I was five or so that me and my brother were being chased by a T-rex.

I'd just watched Jurassic Park...

i always have dreams that im just in normal situations with my friends, like going to the movies and stuff but for some reason dave grohl is always one of my friends and everybody hates him

i always wake up just after someone says something along the lines of

"what are you doing dave grohl!?!?"
I can never remember my dreams which sucks, because often they are awesome. Also, sex dreams are the best!

For a little while, you feel like the luckiest man alive to have lots of girls all over you...........then the alarm clock goes off and time for work!

Edit: Also, inb4 someone says "i had a dream about using the search bar"
Last edited by clement1 at Sep 22, 2008,
I dreamt that I was on this reality show where you had to find out who the murderer was... but you actually died if you were murdered. I won 18 times... sadly all the other contestants were my friends
hue
I had a dream I had to get rid of all these blood stains on my carpet

>_>

<_<
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I HAD A DREAM THAT...

this thread could be a fail, causing me to have a lobotomy..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I have the most random dreams, I swear. One time I was walking down the highway in the middle of traffic, and I had GTA 4 for Super Nintendo, and I was walking to find a store that had sunscreen. I found one store, but they had sunscreen that you had to eat. I was like LOL WUT? and I bought it and it tasted like Mountain Dew. Then we found this huge monster truck, and we drove home, and then the world was going to end from some beams of light that would blow up the planet if they intersected, so I stopped them, and aliens appeared, and then it ended.

And this all happened in a span of 2 minutes or so.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
I had a very weird dream , I was hanging from some rope in a stationary flying helicopter and the people from inside the helicopter said: "Let's see how it feels to get your spine ripped out"
so I saw my spine get torn out straight out of my back and then woke up :S
I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream last night
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Last edited by jesus2nd at Sep 22, 2008,
The night before i was in the matrix, i wanted guns lots of guns and i got them and i battled smith
i had a dream last night that greece fired a nuke at finland.

lulz ensued
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
my dreams are usually based on what happened that day. for example, last night i dreamt i was at school with friends and we all went down to the shopping center after school, which we did in real life. then for some reason i transformed into this character from an anime called GTO which i was watching later that night
Quote by jesus2nd
I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream last night

Excellently played good sir.
Quote by carcass255
i had a dream last night that greece fired a nuke at finland.

lulz ensued

shit.
Quote by HeavySam
shit.

I don't know why, but reading your simple reaction to that dream and seeing your from finland literally made me lol
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

Quote by lpguitarplayer3
I don't know why, but reading your simple reaction to that dream and seeing your from finland literally made me lol

I completely agree
Last night I had a dream that the Queen and I were in a reality much like Doom. We went into Buckingham palace and kicked some serious monster arse. It took a while though because we died the first few times so we lost all our weapons and had to kill two boss monsters with pistols.

That's patriotism on acid.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Last week I had a dream, a sexx dream, I was fucking a chick in a bathroom, but not just any chick . . . . .

Jealous? You shouldn't be, it was just a dream after all, I'm actually a complete failure and I have never screwed a woman.

But this dream was quite good, really awesome in fact .. . . .. . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
The only dreams I remember is when Im ****in up zombies after the inevitable zombie apocolyspe. I love those dreams.