i can get a line 6 spider 3 75 watt and have about 350 dollars left what should i get i play metal and have a crappy 250 dollar ibanez the amp i have now is the roland cube 20x im sellin that for 100 so after i sell ill have 450 do u think i should just use the 650 and get a new guitar i was lookin at the jackson rr3
spend more money on amp
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
5150=Amazing for metal

The only thing that would help on teh guitar end are Pups, and may i recommend Seymour Duncan's Mayhem Set, Its two SH-6 pups, they sound phenominal even through a line 6 spider II

BTW

**** teh Spider III
ur cube is better than that line 6 dude xD
guitar is not such a big issue...90% of tone is amp and type of pickups( single/humbucker)
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Going from your Cube to a Spider is a downgrade, save some more money and get a better amp. If you have a good amp it will make even a crappy guitar sound good, but a great guitar will still sound like crap through a bad amp. Buy a good amp and then upgrade your guitar later if you want to, but I would recommend spending most of your budget on an amp.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Every post is correct. +1 to all of them. Spend all the money on a nice used metal amp now and upgrade the guitar later if you still even want to.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.