Poll: Which Sense Would You Give Up?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Sense Would You Give Up?
Smell
40 56%
Taste
25 35%
Feel
2 3%
Hear
2 3%
See
1 1%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
If you had to give up one of your 5 senses, which one would it be? I think I'd lose smell...
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
smell also
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
you know if you lose smell then you lose taste with it right?
I'd lose taste cuz then I could keep smell
smell, the others are too important
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Taste, if I'd lose smell, I'd lose taste with it.

Taste, as the other poster said, losing smell means you lose two senses.
Are you reelin' in the years?
Taste, because then I could eat healthy food all the time and not give a f***...
Quote by in2thesun88
taste, you can always plug your nose, but taste is always there

you ever ate something you couldn't taste? it's like you're eating mud - if I had to choose between deaf and blind I'd rather be blind but I guess I can do with not smelling anything.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
besides smell which is the obvious one that most people would give up i would tell my sense of sight to **** off
Quote by Stoner0405
I'm surprised no one has said feel. Then you can do anything without the risk of pain. **** YEAH!
Woo! Go leprosy!
Quote by Stoner0405
I'm surprised no one has said feel. Then you can do anything without the risk of pain. **** YEAH!

umm... what about sex? I'd give up two other senses to be able to keep feel, lol
Quote by smb
Woo! Go leprosy!

Taste (from the mouth). A large proportion of your ability to taste comes from your ability to smell. That's why food tastes funny when you have a cold.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Taste as what others said earlier and also if I lost smell I'd be screwed in a gas leak
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'd give up my 6th sense.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
No Poll. I'd loose my 6th sense - Punjabi or what ever those Indians claim to be the 6th sense. =P
Quote by xander307
If you had to give up one of your 5 senses, which one would it be? I think I'd lose smell...

I was actually talking about this last night. If you lose your sense of smell, you also lose your sense of taste.
I plays guitars.
im gona be difficult, since humans have at least 9 senses, im gona give up the sense of temperature
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Taste, definitely. It'd be hard to get used to but after a while I wouldn't really care.
There are more than 5 senses, y'know?
/QI.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
There are 6 senses. (no crap psychic stuff) Close your eyes and then put your hands together. I presume you can all do that. Ever thought how, with your eyes closed and not using any other senses, you can put the hands together? The sixth sense is called proprioception and there are cases of people who have lost this sense. One bloke was so messed by it that he had to watch his arms and legs in order for him to control them and as soon as he blinked, he was in a heap on the floor because during the blink he was not watching them. *case taken from 'Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat' by Oliver Sacks* But to stay on topic, i think i'd lose sight. Really develop super hearing.
Quote by country_juggler
There are 6 senses. (no crap psychic stuff) Close your eyes and then put your hands together. I presume you can all do that. Ever thought how, with your eyes closed and not using any other senses, you can put the hands together? The sixth sense is called proprioception and there are cases of people who have lost this sense. One bloke was so messed by it that he had to watch his arms and legs in order for him to control them and as soon as he blinked, he was in a heap on the floor because during the blink he was not watching them. *case taken from 'Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat' by Oliver Sacks* But to stay on topic, i think i'd lose sight. Really develop super hearing.

There's more than 10, at the very least.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Either smell or taste... Probably smell...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by Stoner0405

Pain exists for a reason.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
wow sixth sense! never knew but makes sense

is it the same thing when you play guitar without looking at the neck?
Page 1 of 2