a warehouse up my road just phoned me (booker) asking if i want full time, 7.30am - 4.30pm ob.

trouble is i have seasonal job at asda working nights (which is more pay)

i think the warehouse is the better choice

amiright?
thanks
No one can answer that but you
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

yea definately. After a while night shifts start to do somethin to your head. Everyone I've met that works f/t nights for any length of time has a couple marbles rollin around upstairs if you get me
That's up to you man.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
yeah asda night staff are all a bit fruity, trust i work evenins there and see the nighters go in....

right weird set of people
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
The only good job a man can get these days is a handjob, and even they're getting worse.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
The only good job a man can get these days is a handjob, and even they're getting worse.

sig'd
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by freedoms_stain
...getting up freakin early...

You make me laugh, 7.30 is not that early a start unless you're a student - esp when its only up the road.

Personally I'd go for the full time work as while its less per hour I'm guessing it works out at more at the end of the month and its regular (not seasonal). Then again it depends what other stuff you have going on in your life.

Harmonius has the best advise.
I went into ASDA at two in the morning the other day. Was nice and relaxed. The staff must of thought I was slightly insane though as I bought a packet of prawn crackers, a 6 pack of lager and some cheap chocolate.
Quote by 2mins2midnite
don't work at asda
have some pride

That's on aisle 4, 3rd from the left, 2nd shelf