I searched the Tokai site and didn't find either of those models.

I advise you to look into Agile AL-3000 guitars. They are 1/3 of the price of LP Studios and, in my opinion, better.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
An Edwards LPC is better than both.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

I advise you to look into Agile AL-3000 guitars. They are 1/3 of the price of LP Studios and, in my opinion, better.

+10001110101 (get it?)

My 3000 is the best guitar i've ever played
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
+10001110101 (get it?)

You're a fan of Ayreon?
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I have a Tokai strat from the 80's and it's the best strat that I have ever played.

I would look into it, Tokai isn't a bad company at all.
Not all of them. Just the old Tokai's, burny's, Orvilles, edwards, and greco's are better than most LP studio's. You could say they are on par with the stds.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Absolutely yes. Japanese Tokai LP's are as good as any Gibson LP Standard or Custom on their good years, so they're obviously better than the new ones.

Tokai is on par with the highest end Edwards, and both are much MUCH better than any Agile or Epi.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
yeah ive heard edwards are good guitars but there isnt a online shop or a shop in the uk near me that has them exept ebay (which i dont really like to buy from). anyone know any?
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

have a look on the Rich Tone site -> http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/guitars-1/electric-guitars-2/tokai-lc85s-electric-guitar-black-46.html (LC85S)

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/guitars-1/electric-guitars-2/tokai-love-rock-ls90q-heritage-dark-cherry-585.html (LS90Q)

thats wierd, it should be on the tokai web
and as for the agile i dont really like the shape of them.
Yeah them Tokai's are really good. Older "law suit" copies are for the most part pretty high in quality. I have a lawsuit Mann LP and it KICKS ASS!
GEAR:

Gretsch 5120 Anniversary Ed.
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Mann 2350CS (Les Paul Copy)
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Squier Bullet
Boss OS-2
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w
Line 6 Spider III 15W (Hey, I jam in my living room...)
I don't think so
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Quality? Are you serious?

Gibson.

Agile AL-3000? Not too bad, better than some, but when compared to Gibson, sounds tinny at best. Add bass, well, then it sounds bassy and tinny.
Gibson has the full package, a deep tone combined with the body able to hold gratuitious amounts of sustain.

Not looking at the Gibson, the Agile AL-3000 is great for rock music, but if you want a guitar that holds its tone no matter the setting, without becoming tinny, Gibson is the way to go.

I used to be an Ibanez man myself.
Old Tokai guitars made around and before the '80 are really good but it seems that those that are made after started to roll down hill in quality. I know that Ishibashi banned Tokai from their stock because there were so many QC issues with the newer models.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I'd think so. My Tokai will kick just about any studio's ass. It's a Koren one though, but all of the Japanese one's I've played are just amazing!
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band