Page 1 of 2
Woah wsup pit i bet this is probably not the best place to put this out but i just had to share this with everyone. I'm having a really shitty day.

Earlier today in class i was sitting down my mates and suddenly a girl in my class who likes my friend wants to sit next to him. Of course i was sitting right next to him and she tells me to move away.
Her and I've had arguments before so she thinks I'm inferior to her so i do the right thing and say no. She says don't make things hard and just move so i cant be botherd to start another argument and just move to the side. Man i was so pissed i was about to scream SHUT THE **** UP and grow up you dumb bitch .. i was sitting here first and if you dont want to sit on the open seat over there then go and sit somewhere else.

Man wont this idiot grow up .. kinda funny i think i need to grow up as well but i figure i didnt want to make a scene in a classroom full of 60 people. Anyways the next thing on my mind is one of my best friends is a idiot... right now he's hanging out with some other people ... a gang of potheads and just pretty much love to show off how much they drink and who they had sex with and how much pot they can get for just under 100 bucks.

So anyways he ignores me and acts differently to me when around these people and he has done this many times and i know for a fact in a few weeks when he no longer fits in that group hes gonna come back to me saying dude we r tight friends why havent we done anything. So bassically that douche bag is going to just want to be friends again because he couldn't get it on with the rest.

So pit i have two choices

1. If that dumb bitch annoys me again i go haywire on her ass and just punch her in the face

2. (This ill probably do) Just ignore my friend cause hes not a good friend.

I'm sure you guys can cook up some cool ideas oh btw i could use some serious advice on what to do from here.
tl;dr?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
She's the one that needs to grow up....re-evaluate the situation numbnuts
Quote by JackalUK
She's the one that needs to grow up....re-evaluate the situation numbnuts

Thanks dude .. i keep on telling myself that but sometimes it doesnt help and sooner or later i might just go to a quickly market and release my anger by shooting everyone inside nah just jk but u know what i mean ... Hitting the gym every now and then helps tho.
Stop hanging out with your asshole friend. However, I came in here to tell you that you were a prick because of the title of the thread, but no need, just a bad title.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
haha... yeah, i wouldn't consider dropping the friend yet. let her sit next to you and just sniff every now and then outta the blue and then when it gets quiet yell "omg that smell is you!" then hand her a bag of douche...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
haha... yeah, i wouldn't consider dropping the friend yet. let her sit next to you and just sniff every now and then outta the blue and then when it gets quiet yell "omg that smell is you!" then hand her a bag of douche...

Haha funny idea ...
you have the power to screw the things up perfectly...
so this is what you do:
basicly... your "friend" is a bad guy... an asshole... and if you

1.just let that bitch sit next to him they might start going out,
2.eventually they will get married
3.and here you go you ruined 2 lives
4.win
5.???
6.proffit
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
so this is what you do:

4.win
5.???
6.proffit

Sounds like a really thought out plan .. i think it probably wont work but man would that be funny. Too be honest i just feel like beating the shit out of my friend i mean seriously beat him until he cant moves that how pissed i am.
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
Haha funny idea ...

seriously though, just forget about 'em both. if he's a friend then he'll come back after they've started hating each other.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Ok, let me summarize.

You don't like your friend.

A girl comes along and gives you a chance to get away from him by letting her sit in your place.

And you throw a hissy fit over that?

Best start filling out the McDonalds applications.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by magnus_maximus
Just get a bottle of strawberry sauce, scoot it on the seat, and let her on it.

Instant hilarity, props and revenge.

haha! way better than my idea. more humiliating cause she's gotta walk around with it all day. and you wouldn't have to explain your reasons for carrying bags of douche around randomly.
Quote by Duff_McGee
If it makes you feel better, I had an awesome day today. I went to the beach with my girlfriend, did some minor groceries, bought some dvds, watched said dvds, went on UG and so on...

So yeah, my life is awesome.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Stop crying.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by Serjem
so this is what you do:

4.win
5.???
6.proffit

this guy is genius
its just becuase their general dicks ignore them
he is not your friend, **** him
the girls a bitch dont hit her that'll make things very hard for you, just try ruining her life somehow
There is no real me, only an entity, something illusory- and although I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense that our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply- am not there
Quote by timi_hendrix
Ok, let me summarize.

You don't like your friend.

A girl comes along and gives you a chance to get away from him by letting her sit in your place.

And you throw a hissy fit over that?

Best start filling out the McDonalds applications.

It was more of the fact that i shouldn't have to get off my seat so that she could sit in my place kinda thing.
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
Sounds like a really thought out plan .. i think it probably wont work but man would that be funny. Too be honest i just feel like beating the shit out of my friend i mean seriously beat him until he cant moves that how pissed i am.

On your horse mate, I've damn near done it...a punch and a headbutt and a knee to the face

Just make sure you aren't wearing white, blood is hard to get out of white....thats why I only wear all black
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Girls and their emotions?

Dude, you're the one who got all bitchy first, and, if you were a friend worth having, you'd actually try to help a bro get some. But, no, you had to be a whiny bitch and get your way.

Grow the **** up.
stick it in her pooper
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by dragen_slair

Dude, you're the one who got all bitchy first, and, if you were a friend worth having, you'd actually try to help a bro get some. But, no, you had to be a whiny bitch and get your way.

Grow the **** up.

+1

sorry for the double post
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by dragen_slair

Grow the **** up.

Well thats kinda funny cause i mean since you dont know the full side of the story i guess it would be easy to assume that i'm the asshole here. First off... i dont do things my way i respect everyone and their choices so instead of telling me to grow up and saying stupid remarks about being all bitchy while dont you just sit down and just stfu.
Quote by Lasyk
On your horse mate, I've damn near done it...a punch and a headbutt and a knee to the face

Just make sure you aren't wearing white, blood is hard to get out of white....thats why I only wear all black

No white gotcha! I'll were black just incase haha never know when that day comes probably soon.
Anyways what i'm trying to say here guys is that i can get over this.. its just i dont know what to do if the idiot bitch in my class pisses me off again or when my friend comes back hoping we can be friends again because honestly i'm sick and tired of it but like many of you guys say just get over it and dont be friends with the douche.
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
Well thats kinda funny cause i mean since you dont know the full side of the story i guess it would be easy to assume that i'm the asshole here. First off... i dont do things my way i respect everyone and their choices so instead of telling me to grow up and saying stupid remarks about being all bitchy while dont you just sit down and just stfu.

Well, I think it kinda funny that you complain about this thing. Then you dont tell the full story, and complain when i call you an asshole. Hmm, so yeah look at that, and what good does it do being told to STFU over the interwebs?
Quote by Kasabian_LSF

So pit i have two choices

1. If that dumb bitch annoys me again i go haywire on her ass and just punch her in the face

2. (This ill probably do) Just ignore my friend cause hes not a good friend.

I'm sure you guys can cook up some cool ideas oh btw i could use some serious advice on what to do from here.

1. Don't hit a lady, no matter how stupid. EVER. I will kill you (yes it is indeed a threat).

2. I lost my little brother last month because he wouldn't listen to my advice because he was doing similar things to yours. Just try to talk with him solo, try to at least get him to see your side and if he is a decent friend, he'll listen or at least soften his behavior. If he doesn't, then he is a crappy friend, but he is your friend and you should at least always have his back, but be firm with him. He'll come back once his world breaks down if he doesn't die first.

@ your buddy with the crazy girl

"Screw women...nevermind that's the general idea..."
Quote by Vader, Darth
...and the ole lightsaber comes out...
^+1 for moshing

R.I.P
Little Brother 8/30/08
PFC JR Peters 3/17/08
Jessy 12/23/07

I miss you all
Last edited by FaceInTheCrowd at Sep 22, 2008,
Quote by FaceInTheCrowd
1. Don't hit a lady, no matter how stupid. EVER. I will kill you (yes it is indeed a threat).

2. I lost my little brother last month because he wouldn't listen to my advice because he was doing similar things to yours. Just try to talk with him solo, try to at least get him to see your side and if he is a decent friend, he'll listen or at least soften his behavior. If he doesn't, then he is a crappy friend, but he is your friend and you should at least always have his back, but be firm with him.

@ your buddy with the crazy girl

"Screw women...nevermind that's the general idea..."

"Screw women" no but i know what you mean ... at one moment they can boost your ego and the other take it away ... but to be frank i just like to think of them screwing up your mind and stuff but thats just me i guess .. u can never get to connected.
Don't hit girls, because of anal p.c types like the guy above. Frankly i think girls don't deserve any special treatment, their equals, aren't they?

I can see your problem and I sympathize, but you put it across in a very.... well lets just say its hard to like you with the way you're posting. But here's the solution.

1. Stop hanging out with your asshole friend, tell him to fck off and go die. People like that are useless.
2. Stop sitting there... with that asshole friend, then that girl wont bother you. If she really ticks you off, throw something liquid on her, some gravy-based dish sounds good. Though I don't think what you've said so far warrants that.
Quote by Horebane
Don't hit girls, because of anal p.c types like the guy above. Frankly i think girls don't deserve any special treatment, their equals, aren't they?

I can see your problem and I sympathize, but you put it across in a very.... well lets just say its hard to like you with the way you're posting. But here's the solution.

1. Stop hanging out with your asshole friend, tell him to fck off and go die. People like that are useless.
2. Stop sitting there... with that asshole friend, then that girl wont bother you. If she really ticks you off, throw something liquid on her, some gravy-based dish sounds good. Though I don't think what you've said so far warrants that.

I can understand what your trying to say and i respect that ... i know i may sound like the biggest ass in the world right now but i'm just having one of those days where u no longer can take it and just wanna get pissed at everyone and everthing so sorry if i'm being really anal about everything i guess i just need to calm down and move on with everything. but thanks for the helpful advice.
so she waz liek move and i was like no and she was like nao and i was like k koo'.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
I can understand what your trying to say and i respect that ... i know i may sound like the biggest ass in the world right now but i'm just having one of those days where u no longer can take it and just wanna get pissed at everyone and everthing so sorry if i'm being really anal about everything i guess i just need to calm down and move on with everything. but thanks for the helpful advice.

actually if you read my post properly. i was referring to faceinthecrowd and his threat to kill you(yea right) if you harmed a woman.
what does "tl;dr" mean?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by mightywarrior
too long, didn't read

ta, mush
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Page 1 of 2